Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
Official HotelUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

The interior of the launch is great even though the kids’ corner is very Limit. The staffs were friendly. The breakfast was enough. The waitress was helpful. The room was clean. The high points is that this hotel is just in front of a train station (Straßenbahn) which can bring you travel around the city easily and cheaper. It will make your days on weekends.
However I couldn’t sleep well as the window was opened and I heard the cars were passing by very early in the morning. That was a bit annoying. Speaking frankly I was spoiled by Novotel in Indonesia by getting free water as complimentary. Unfortunately I didn’t get it here.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2019

Easy to access the territory at night and the staff kindly explained how to enter underground parking.
Parking has enough space.
Hotel staff is cordial.
Room was VERY spacious. Beds are comfy incl. the ones for kids.
Despite air-conditioner absence (or we did not find the switch) slept well as the outdoor temperature was not high.
Breakfast – one of the best comparing with other Novotels visited.
Will come again.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed for one night here! I booked this hotel for 50 dollars therefore this is also a plus point in the overall rating! Super friendly front desk employees during day and night. Fast check in, good room, nothing special, functional bathroom. Everything was clean! Maybe we can call the room a bit outdated but for this price, location and friendly stuff I will stay again here. The most impressive thing was the Waiter in the morning on the breakfast buffet! So friendly, so attentively. The buffet was great and nothing was missing! 14 Euros not to expensive.

One remark: the pillows are to small. This was the only negative thing. Maybe we can ask on the front desk for more or other pillows but we were too tired!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas_He
Reviewed 7 July 2019

We have enjoyed our stay and found very useful the internal car parking garage for our car with luggage inside. The garage is directly connected with a lift to the reception and to the room floors.
We had dinner in the restaurant with good service and possibility to eat in the dehor which we appreciate in the beginning of July.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling through Germany with 30 other people for the past week. We stayed overnight at Novotel Gera for one night. Check in was efficient for having that many people in our group. They offered fresh pancakes (called doughnuts in the US). The rooms were clean, but decor is somewhat outdated. Again, I’m finding this is common for German hotels, but there were no sheets on the beds and no wash clothes in the bathroom. Pillows were large squares and flat. It was nice though that there were mini toiletries in the bathroom unlike some of their German hotels we’ve stayed in on this trip. Bathroom was clean. Hotel lobby has a large bar area. Breakfast was average in my opinion, but I will say I’m not used to European breakfasts yet. Overall, nice hotel but definitely not my favorite from this trip.

Date of stay: March 2019