Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$92
Official HotelUS$92
TravelocityUS$94
HurbUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed for one night here! I booked this hotel for 50 dollars therefore this is also a plus point in the overall rating! Super friendly front desk employees during day and night. Fast check in, good room, nothing special, functional bathroom. Everything was clean! Maybe we can call the room a bit outdated but for this price, location and friendly stuff I will stay again here. The most impressive thing was the Waiter in the morning on the breakfast buffet! So friendly, so attentively. The buffet was great and nothing was missing! 14 Euros not to expensive.

One remark: the pillows are to small. This was the only negative thing. Maybe we can ask on the front desk for more or other pillows but we were too tired!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas_He
Reviewed 7 July 2019

We have enjoyed our stay and found very useful the internal car parking garage for our car with luggage inside. The garage is directly connected with a lift to the reception and to the room floors.
We had dinner in the restaurant with good service and possibility to eat in the dehor which we appreciate in the beginning of July.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling through Germany with 30 other people for the past week. We stayed overnight at Novotel Gera for one night. Check in was efficient for having that many people in our group. They offered fresh pancakes (called doughnuts in the US). The rooms were clean, but decor is somewhat outdated. Again, I’m finding this is common for German hotels, but there were no sheets on the beds and no wash clothes in the bathroom. Pillows were large squares and flat. It was nice though that there were mini toiletries in the bathroom unlike some of their German hotels we’ve stayed in on this trip. Bathroom was clean. Hotel lobby has a large bar area. Breakfast was average in my opinion, but I will say I’m not used to European breakfasts yet. Overall, nice hotel but definitely not my favorite from this trip.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

My second time in this Novotel in a travel between Aachen to Prague and everything was perfect. The room is spacious and warmer in winter . Have a hot pool and a fitness center ( better now in 2018 than in the other time in 2017 ). The parking have little spaces free but you can parking in front of the train line without problems of security.
The breakfast like all the 4 stars hotels in Germany is amazing. Never decline a hotel breakfast when you are traveling in Germany.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jorgeotavio
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is a nice hotel.
Reception staff very helpful.
It is very unfortunate that they have converted their swimming pool to a small gym.
But, the sauna is very good.
However, the restaurant could be much better very slow service and the choice very poor

Date of stay: July 2018