All reviews excellent small hotel car parking space tour group germany city
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Our tour group stayed here and we were thoroughly pleased. Small hotel in a quiet location with friendly, efficient staff, clean rooms and excellent food. We had both a group dinner of local cuisine and a wonderful breakfast buffet the following morning. Only regret was not being able to spend more nights here. It was the best overall hotel of our 10 day tour of Germany and Switzerland.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017

To avoid the hassle of the city, this hotel is a great choice. It has a bus stop right in front to get into town, the ride taking about 20 minutes. The hotel is located in a small village, now part of Erfurt, there is absolutely no noise to disturb your sleep. I received a warm welcome, lots of info how to get into town and help to log onto the fairly fast WIFI. My room was exceptional but could have done with some toiletries at this price range. Breakfast and restaurant meals are very good and reasonably priced. There is acres of car parking space, in all a very good choice and highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Spent two nights here with a tour group seeing Reformation sights. This is a smaller hotel, 52 rooms. Located in a quiet area away from the city center. I enjoyed my rooms and the common rooms. The restaurant is quite good and the bar is small but pleasant. I felt very comfortable here. Everything was clean and well maintained. This had an intimate feel when compared to the large luxury hotels in major cities. When I next visit with my grandson, we will stay here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I stopped here in November 2013 on business. What a great stay.

On arrival I was greeted with my own personal car parking space. I have never had this before. It kind of added a personal touch. It was also under cover to escape the elements.

I checked in easily and was greeted to a fantastic room. Lots of space and a very modem bathroom. Also a nice touch was the radio also located in the bathroom.

The food was in a different class, I had the steak which was very nice and reasonabilly priced. The chef also sent out a spiced cream cheese wrapped in Bacon. Breakfast was basic but again loverly. Chef also prepared fresh omelettes

This hotel is very traditional and well worth every penny.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Ianmacca1981
Reviewed 20 October 2012

A more friendly hotel would be hard to find in this part of the country, The management and team were all very helpful and were always on hand for assistance. The bedrooms very clean, with excellent bathrooms and piped music while you shower!

The food selections were lovely and all food freshly cooked.

Typically German and I will definitely book into this hotel if in Erfurt.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business