See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I have now stayed here on 3 different occasions, and would never think of staying anywhere else in Eisenach. The property is unique and maintained with great pride. It has a beautiful view of the city, and each room has a unique charm. The owners and staff clearly take pride in the hotel and commitment to their customers. As I sit in the lobby catching up on work in the early morning, the owner greeted me with coffee. Love this city, love this hotel. Felt compelled to make sure my whole family got to experience this.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are extremely happy and appreciate your comment. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

From the moment in walked in to when we left, they tried to make us feel welcome.Our room was large and modern. We had complimentary Nespresso coffee and water in the room. The bathroom was huge and gorgeous. The breakfast was a mix of healthy - chia puddings and indulgent - waffles and pastries.In the summer it must be gorgeous to sit outside.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear guests,

thank you so much for your nice rating. We really appreciate it. Hope to see soon back in Hotel Villa Anna!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights and the room was clean spacious & comfortable - the breakfast was fabulous - if I'm ever back in Eisenach I know where I will stay! Eisenach is a beautiful city. Hotel is an easy walk to Bachhaus & Lutherhaus. Also I had a beautiful view from my room!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Thank you so much for your nice reply and we hope to welcoming you back soon here in Villa Anna!!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Super friendly staff, is located on a hill and has a great view. Breakfast was fantastic. Only downside seemed to be the rooms were a bit old looking: furniture, wall covering, colours. Not my cup of tea

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
NataschaWaldmann, Owner at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We always keep on refreshing our rooms!

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

The little mansion is designed in a very stylish way. The rooms are decorated well and they are spacious. The own espresso machine on the room adds something extra. For the breakfast the croissants are amazing (since they are from France). Location is nice with a view on the Hills of Eisenach. Recommended to go by car.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business