All reviews junior suite one night travemunde spa pillows
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We checked in for a 2 nights stay incl. Breakfirst and one night dinner in a junior suite.
We did have a great time. Nice hospitality, good service, food above average, location at seeside, big room in a very good quality and close to the highway to go north or South.
We took the train to Lübeck which was very easy since the station is 2 minutes away.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Checked in fairly late so could not use gym and spa so could not comment on those.

Room simple but nice and cosy.

Had dinner which was nice with good service and nice relaxed feel to restaurant.

Breakfast was very good indeed with lots of choice and great quality.

Dinner and breakfast room overlooks sea.

Would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Travemunde was our last visit in Europe before returning home & we decided to treat ourselves to three days R&R after a whirlwind tour.
This former Casino has been lovingly kept to reflect a gone era.
Our room had sea views & was reasonably sized.
The room was clean and had a comfortable bed.
Breakfast was a joy in a sumptuous hall & you can treat yourself to bubbles if you are so inclined.
Definitely recommend this Grande Dame should you want to experience a sea side holiday in style.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I stayed for four nights. It had been my second stay with the Atlantic Grand Hotel. The location is great being right next to the sea. The breakfast offers everything including a gorgeous view.
Still, I have not been overall satisfied with the service. I asked the staff at the reception desk about the charge for phone calls as the hotel brochure did not list the information. They did not know and could not find the information in their system but reassured me that they pass on the cost from the provider only without adding any extra charge. So I was surprised when I saw a much higher than expected amount on my bill. Unfortunately, I did not notice it upon check out but later that day. I contacted the hotel and asked about the charge. After sending a chaser I finally received a response confirming my suspicion of having been provided with the wrong information. My request of a partial reimbursement has not been responded until today. While I understand that mistakes happen, I expect a place like this to treat it professionally and not by ignoring the request.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We arrived late, due to a awful flight. When we arrived, we had booked two twin rooms instead we got a family room. But after a short wait, the managed to get us into two twin rooms, the rooms were basic. My aunt Sabine, thought it was a lovely view! When we woke up a delicious breakfast had been served downstairs. We ate and we went out into Lubeck. Sabine stayed at the hotel and read a book in the room, she said room service was great. However returning we found that our room wasn't probably cleaned, this wasn't that good what so ever. However! The staff were understanding and cleaned it. The next day we left for Munich to see family. Thanks :)

Date of stay: March 2016