All reviews an excellent restaurant outskirts canal germany city ferry pillows wifi
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

This hotel just outside Lubeck is not easy to find, but it's really worth of seeking! The surroundings and the hotel buildings are just charming. We arrived late, so the key with a friendly letter was left for us at the front desk. In the quiet of the night we found our spacious well decorated, very clean room and enjoyed cold beer from the minibar opening the windows to green forest. What a peace after a busy day! The breakfast was very good, service very friendly and caring. I can highly recommend this hotel! It's really good value for money.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were here for 2 nights as we stopped by on the way to Binz from France. The hotel is not in the city centre but nearby. If you have a car, it is easy to get to the city, but may be difficult without a car. Overall good value and we are happy with the comfortable room, surrounding garden and the restaurant. Staff are friendly and checking in was smooth. Pet friendly and good wifi connection. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A lovely little hotel in the countryside, on the outskirts of Lubeck, a few minutes drive from the airport.

I had a comfortable room, there is free wifi, the staff are friendly and the restaurant is absolutely excellent.

I travel to Lubeck three or four times each year. I will absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This rural gem is located among farmhouses on what seems like an unadopted road, yet it's only a ten-minute drive from Luebeck's city centre. Very quiet, exceptional breakfast & the dawn chorus and early-morning fog are quite an experience. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stay overnight in Lübeck every three months or so as it is a good halfway point between driving from central Germany to Sweden. I've stopped looking for other hotels in the area because this one just has everything I look for in a hotel: reasonable price, Free Wi-fi, good location, restaurants in the area, access to downtown Lübeck and a great breakfast included in the price.
The first time I came here I thought the location a little bit strange because it is a bit off the beaten path but I have gotten used to it and rather enjoy the country feel to it.
The rooms are large and clean, the staff friendly and they all also speak passable english and I have never heard another guest. Ever. I know they are here because I see them at breakfast but the rooms are all well insulated so I have never heard them while in the rooms.

Room tip: I've stayed in various rooms in both buildings and they have all been large, quiet and clean. They do like to leave the windows cracked for fresh air so if you think you might get cold you may want to ask them to close them in advance.
Date of stay: March 2014