See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I booked the room from Hotels.com with garantie reservation on arrival they had a problem with my booking anybody from the staff has cancelled the reservation. They give me the last room for 3 person room was dusty and not so clean. I did not use the rest. And breakfast free parking is avvailible.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Don't get put off by the "3 stars, this hotel was very god, exceptionally clean, the staff friendly and the food ample and very tasty. The only down side was that the hotel is a bit far away from Lubeck in, what you might call an Industrial Estate and you have to consider early commuter traffic and noise from people coming to work rather early in the morning. I do appreciate antique furniture, which can be found all over the hotel, but the rooms do look somewhat aged and they could be more welcoming and lighter with a bit effort. Still, that apart the meals especially were succulent and tasty. The portions were rather large and it was a shame that not more visitors used the restaurant. We were extremely well treated by the staff and overall staying here was a happy experience. We will come back

Room tip: Rooms at rear if possible
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Redsilence
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Located at 5 km to the centre of Lubeck the hotel is a valid and cheap solution for a quick stop in orde to visit the city. Confortable bed, clean bathroom and free car parking are the main qualities.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2015

After 8 hours drive we arrived to this hotel. Welcome was warm and friendly. Owner actually carried our luggages into our rooms. Rooms were big. Only small negative thing is that they do not have aircon. Restaurat at downstairs is nice.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I stayed there by coincidence as I was too tired to drive forward. And I found very nice, original hotel in old building near to Lubeck. With very nice and well English spoken staff. And really good restaurant. Not mentioning fast and free wifi.

Date of stay: December 2014