Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$145
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Decent hotel in the centre of the town (in December a great location to visit Xmas market). Room not so cosy but modern and clean. Breakfast buffet a bit empty half an hour before finish. Did not use the restaurant as it seemed too posh for the normal family dinner

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
FirstInnZwickau, Director of Sales at First Inn Zwickau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear guest,

thank you for your nice feedback and advices for improvement.

Hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed 1 night service couldn’t be better, great restaurant nice food, English menu, staff spoke great English and were very helpful. Room was modern and fresh with A/C nice in summer. Bathroom clean and quiet large. Wi-fi good, Will stay here again

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018

As a Guest from Poland, I felt great. From my previous experience, the best hotel in Germany in which I was. I would recommend!
Clean rooms, perfect breakfast with genious tea!!!! Perfect localisation, Perfect room with good air condition. In te center but quietly.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Anett S, General Manager at First Inn Zwickau, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.
Ralf Falk Hotelteam First Inn Hotel Zwickau

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Gday All

Formerly the Holiday Inn and now First Inn

I’ve stayed here twice and it has always been exactly what I have needed. Good reliable service good bed and room and within the city.

Staff have always been great

Cheers All

Robbee

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anett S, Manager at First Inn Zwickau, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for your great review. We are glad, that you had such a great stay and hope you will visit us again.
Ralf Falk, Hotelteam First Inn Hotel Zwickau

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Only chose this hotel as a convenient stop off driving from Poland to the UK. At first we had a few problems e.g. Bed not made up, couldn't make the lifts work, and what marked our stay out is that the front desk staff were cheery Andy immediate in sorting anything out. When I wanted a bottle of wine opened, they happily not only gave me a cork screw, but also said the bottle felt a bit warm and gave me an ice bucket too. Have come to expect some German hotel staff to be a bit severe, but this lot were really cheery.

Date of stay: August 2017