Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$135
Hotels.com
US$135
TravelocityUS$135
PricelineUS$141
Trip.comUS$155
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Gday All

Formerly the Holiday Inn and now First Inn

I’ve stayed here twice and it has always been exactly what I have needed. Good reliable service good bed and room and within the city.

Staff have always been great

Cheers All

Robbee

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anett S, Manager at First Inn Zwickau, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for your great review. We are glad, that you had such a great stay and hope you will visit us again.
Ralf Falk, Hotelteam First Inn Hotel Zwickau

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Only chose this hotel as a convenient stop off driving from Poland to the UK. At first we had a few problems e.g. Bed not made up, couldn't make the lifts work, and what marked our stay out is that the front desk staff were cheery Andy immediate in sorting anything out. When I wanted a bottle of wine opened, they happily not only gave me a cork screw, but also said the bottle felt a bit warm and gave me an ice bucket too. Have come to expect some German hotel staff to be a bit severe, but this lot were really cheery.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 August 2017

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Michelle Keil
Sales

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful property very well managed, congratulations to the General Manager and her team. The superior room i stayed in for three nights was modern, impeccably clean.... with the exception of breakfast which i feel needs great improvement, the bar and restaurant had excellent food and great service. Congratulations to local, and talented chef Ronny Gensow, his asparagus seasonal menu is outstanding, his wine recommendation of a 2014 WeiBurgunder Cru Select was perfect.

I have not stayed at a Holiday Inn before but look forward to coming back to this property again soon.

Apart from the breakfast there is one more problem, hardly anyone speaks English! Communication is tough and this is a pity.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Hotel was clean and reasonable. Best of all, great location for exploring the sites of Zwickau. Walking distance to good restaurants and shopping. When we visited the weather was cold and rainy, but the bar also had nice outside patio area available. Wi-Fi at the hotel was not up to good business standard, but was working.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

G'day

I don't why but .... I did not expect so much!

I needed a room in Zwickau for a couple of nights and had recalled walking past this hotel a few days earlier.

I booked online and registered easily. The winter had truly begun in Zwickau and so entering the large heated foyer was a blessing. Staff were excellent. Room was fully appointed. Great bathroom with additional heater. .ie clothes warmer/drying. Stocked bar fridge. Great setup for connecting and powering phones laptop etc. TV with free movies channels. WIFI throughout. Central Zwickau centre.

Only negative I have is that as a tourist it's just like home, but sometimes that's just what you need.

Highly recommended