Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$82
Trip.com
US$78
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$82
Destinia.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019

I stayed here for two nights. It is very close to the main train station. You exit to the right and the hotel is two blocks away. My room was very modern and nice. Despite some construction nearby the room was quiet. I had a refrigerator in my room and they provided a bottle of water without a cost. The hotel is also easy to reach tourist sites and restaurants. We used the grocery stores and bakeries below the train station. The staff were friendly and spoke good English. Overall it was just right for my visit.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2019

A short walk from the Bahnhof, modern and fresh, excellent staff and a lightning-fast, no fuss check-in. This formula works for me.
The very photogenic old city is a pleasant, hassle free 5 minute stroll. And you’ll never starve in this town. There is a supermarket hidden in the basement of the mall opposite and Leipzig has more restaurants than there are umlauts in Faust. And, not that I’m suggesting you go there to eat, the Bahnhof food court has the best selection of food venues outside Fresno.
Actually, the entire town works for me. Cool place Leipzig

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

The room was small but cozy but they have a good supply of shampoo and soap in the bathroom. Although you have to request and get it yourself if you need coffee mug and kettle. The cooling and heating system is good for the weather at that time which is winter. The pillows were too soft, was not given any choices. They have s smoker’s area at the lobby but for a non-smoker like me is still gets exposed to the fumes whenever that door opens cause very near the reception area. The staff are very friendly at the reception although some don’t smile at all especially the staff at the breakfast counter. A few selections of breakfast but I think that is their usual German meal (looks some leftovers are just stored and served the following day) And its good that you can take away coffee or chocolate after breakfast. Overall for business trip this is fine.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2018

The front desk staff was very friendly.
The room was of decent size and included all amenities. It was clean also.
Great breakfast choices and are included in the room rate.
The hotel provided local public transportation vouchers which are good for sightseeing.

Overall excellent experience until when we went back to our room before noon (check out time is noon) trying to get our luggage, and the keys would not work any longer. It took 2 attempts (went to front desk twice) to no avail. Finally a front desk staff came up to the room with me and the key worked. I must say the staff handled it well and very apologetic.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

The Hotel was comfortable, modern and was in a great location for was access to Leipzig City Centre. Comfortable and affordable. Delightful!
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. They were also very accommodating! (I had to swap rooms at one point as I accidentally booked a double room instead of Twin).

Date of stay: September 2018