All reviews intercity hotel main station free wifi excellent location train station travel card entire stay huge mall short stay per day public transportation air conditioning ring road hotel is conveniently located recommend this hotel old town two nights
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Having stayed at the Berlin Intercity Hotel before, I jumped at the chance to book this one for Wave Gotik Treffen weekend this year, when they offered a great deal last year.
It was perfect for our stay. Comfortable modern rooms, with lots of storage space ... including clothes hangers! Why do do many hotels usually fail to provide decent hangers, they should learn a lot from this chain!
The staff were friendly and officient, the standard of cleaning excellent and inobtrusive. We only used the basic free wifi on my phone but it was perfect for our intention.
We didn't take up breakfast, as that was rather expensive, given the range of alternative options nearby.
Getting a free travel card for the duration of our stay was a bonus - whilst we didn't need it for our stay during the festival, I will bear this in mind when rebooking for future years and extend our stay to explore this beautiful city a little more.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vampyresheep
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Well run hotel in an excellent location close to city centre and main railway station, with excellent staff, wifi in all rooms and a free pass to use the city tram service. Rooms are fairly basic, with little storage space, which can be a drawback if you are staying more than 1 or 2 nights. Breakfast is on the expensive side, but there are good, cheap cafes over the road in the city centre.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orienteer20
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nice hotel very close to the trainstation and short walk to the city centre. Rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. Friendly staff and good quality food. I would definitely recommend this hotel for both business as leisure.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Close to Main railwaystation and walking distance to city center. A lokal travel card is included in your reservation. No fitness room. Guest room was of normal size and modern standard. Good beds and no noice on third floor.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ResenarSverige
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks due to business in this lovely hotel where I found the highest valuable resource in an hospitality structure:the staff. I met a receptionist who was very nice and helpful, unfortunately I can't recall the name but I remember she was Russian (I think the name was Daria) and she helped me out with several topic not related strictly to my staying at the hotel. Another praise has to be made for the wonderful 2 guys in the night shift, they have been amazing, every morning they were preparing for me the breakfast at 4:30,always in time and always doing their best to please me. So far, best hotel I have ever been.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business