All reviews intercity hotel main station free wifi excellent location train station travel card entire stay huge mall per day public transportation air conditioning ring road hotel is conveniently located recommend this hotel old town two nights hot water
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks due to business in this lovely hotel where I found the highest valuable resource in an hospitality structure:the staff. I met a receptionist who was very nice and helpful, unfortunately I can't recall the name but I remember she was Russian (I think the name was Daria) and she helped me out with several topic not related strictly to my staying at the hotel. Another praise has to be made for the wonderful 2 guys in the night shift, they have been amazing, every morning they were preparing for me the breakfast at 4:30,always in time and always doing their best to please me. So far, best hotel I have ever been.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Good hotel, good room, with everything you need. Air-conditioning functioning (which is not a given in hotels). Walk-in shower, good size bathroom. The Altstadt/town center is just across the street (2 minutes). There is a large shopping center across the street as well. Unfortunately there is no parking at the hotel, but you can park at the Parking Hoefing am Bruehl (Euro 9 per day). Park in zone A or C, which is the nearest to the hotel. It would have been great if the hotel would suggest this to you. The hotel gives you a card with which you can travel for free with public transportation during your stay. Nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dutchfarmeress
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel is just 600 m from the bahnhof and across the street from the main attractions and shopping. The advantage of booking at an Intercity hotel is the complimentary bus and tram pass for the entire stay. The room was good, with airconditioning and minibar but the beds were not comfortable. Room 415 was a quiet room, without any disturbance.
At the time of checking in, the girl at the reception, Darla, suggested we take the breakfast which was about € 9.50, if we booked it during check-in. We accepted her offer, but we had a very unpleasant experience the next morning. There was a big group in the breakfast room which was very small and we had to stand in long queues with the group. We barely managed to grab a cup of coffee, as there was a lot of commotion in the room. We informed Darla about this, but at the time of check-out she still charged us for 2 breakfasts. We asked to meet the GM but he was not available.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is a city hotel based just outside the old town. The rooms are large ( we had a double) with aircon, and a good bathroom with instant hot water to taps and shower. With windows open you hear traffic noise but when shut you get a good night's sleep. Breakfast is a full buffet with a very wide choice. The hotel is new build and very neat. The staff are good in all departments - we had a large group of 60+ and I heard no complaints - except when 20 of us arrived in the bar and wanting a drink from the one barman on duty! - even that was handled with good humour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is relatively new in construction and centrally located to local attractions. We were there with a very large tour group (196). The staff were more than accommodating and very friendly and helpful...most understood English well and could communicate effectively...a huge plus when your German is very limited. The rooms have space, are very clean and comfortable...haven't slept so well in weeks. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone asking and would visit again if in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends