Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
Trip.comUS$118
Agoda.comUS$114
1,227 results
All reviews lobby bar swimming pool modern design inner city falco floor pillows station sauna zoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

... no management - still the same as in good times (see my last experience):
Corona? No, no problem! nobody takes care about masks! In an international Hotel!
I will go home tomorrow (booked 3 nights)

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

Dear hotel guest,

Thank you for your stay and your feedback. We are always trying to satisfy our guests 100% and are working continuously on it. We very much regret that we were not able to achieve this in some points and assure you that we will take corrective measures immediately.

We are always available for you as management. If someone should not be on site due to the current situation, we will be happy to contact you.

In Germany it is not obligatory to wear a mask everywhere. However, where one must be worn, it is observed. We have developed a hygiene concept based on the Corona guidelines.

Please be assured that this does not meet our standard. We will definitely look into it.
We would be pleased if you would give us the opportunity to convince you of our otherwise first-class offer with another visit, despite your experiences!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 1 June 2020

1. I am still waiting for the requested invoice for the parking. I did it eight days ago...
2. I asked for The Sunday Times a day prior to my arrival. I specifically pointed out that I need the British Times, not The New York Times. What was waiting for me at my room? The New York Times. It was 9 pm, I was unable to get my favourite newspaper.
3. The additional pillows, and dental kit I ordered via Marriott App, were not delivered.
4. As a Marriott Bonvoy Titanium member, I suppose to get an upgrade. It is not guaranteed, but as hotel was almost empty, I was thinking that I will get at least a bigger toom. Forget about it. I received a small, cold room.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Andrzej P
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

Dear hotel guest,

thank you very much for the feedback on your stay! No doubt we could and should have provided a better service. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are sorry that we did not take the chance to inspire you with our otherwise first-class service. We have analysed your comment internally and will take appropriate corrective steps. If you want to give us another chance, we will do our best to convince you of our hotel once again.

Reviewed 20 May 2020 via mobile

Chose the Westin as it has a good location.

Checkin in was basic, with only the breakfast timings mentioned. Was recognised as a Bonvoy Member, let alone as an Ambassador.

The room was standard, but had nice views. No tea/coffee, no fridge, no bath.

Breakfast was a choice of crossaints or cereal. Bitterly disappointed.

The whole experience felt cold. I realise it is difficult times, but I expect more from a Marriott.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear hotel guest,

Due to the current situation it is not possible for us to keep the hotel running normally.

In general, we have replaced our minibars in the rooms with an extensive Market Place right next to the reception. There you will find a larger and cheaper selection of quality products and drinks. This standard was established within our hotel group.

Tea and coffee making facilities are available on request. However, we will take your comments with us for future consideration.

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast and very helpful hotel team. During my stay i enjoyed the time that i spent in the lobby with excellent service. Room was little small but i enjoyed the view. Conference ballroom was excellent. High rise building and recommend to have room upper levels

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank akara974
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear hotel guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and the related feedback. We are very pleased about your great valuation, because it shows us that we have convinced you in all areas. Hopefully you will visit us soon again, because we would like to be your host in Leipzig anew!

With many greetings,

Franziska Hutzfeldt
Team Assistentin Direktion

Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel is OK for several days, but it looks a bit old-fashioned in some areas. The rooms are fine, but it’s a bit strange that the spa costs €5/occasion (usually the roomprice used to contain it too).

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Gábor K
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Dear hotel guest,

Thank you very much for your visit and that you took the time for an evaluation afterwards. We are very pleased about your positive feedback, because it shows us that we were able to inspire you in almost all areas.

Since 1 July 2015, the Federal Ministry of Finance has introduced the standard VAT rate of 19% on sauna and swimming pool services in hotels. Free use for hotel guests is therefore no longer possible. For this reason, we have chosen price differentiation and have not allocated the price as a lump sum, but only for actual use. Our fitness area with the Westin Workout is still available to our guests free of charge.

Hopefully we can convince you during your next stay as well in the point you mentioned!

Antje Reichstein