Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
Agoda.comUS$114
1,227 results
All reviews lobby bar swimming pool modern design inner city falco floor pillows station sauna zoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Stayed here for 6 nights for Wagner's Ring Cycle. Lots of space. A good bar area with an interesting menu of light meals. Very helpful staff here as we often congregated after the opera performances but despite the late hour we were served with cheerfulness. Breakfasts good too with a wide choice. Helpful staff on the desk. It would have been good to have the facilities to make tea or coffee.

Date of stay: January 2020
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Dear hotel guest,
we thank you for your stay and for your time to leave us a feedback. We are very pleased about your positive evaluation, because it shows us that we were able to convince you. Your constructive criticism is very helpful and we will analyse it internally. Visit us again soon - we would love to be your host in Leipzig again!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2019

This place has a fine veneer of fancy layered on top of cheap reality. The lobby makes you think they're going to wine and dine you, but the rooms are cozy, the ceilings low, the walls thin, the king size beds are really two twins pushed together, the sheets are rough, the facilities are lacking, and the amenities are expensive. There is no mini-fridge, and I've never been to a hotel that didn't have a coffee maker in the room, but this one didn't. The attendant at the desk said I could pay 6 euro for a coffee to be delivered if I'd like. I could also pay 21 euro for breakfast. I've had better service at a Motel 6. Did you hear the baby crying next door and the furniture being moved on the floor above? I did.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Dear hotel guest,
thank you very much for the feedback on your stay! No doubt we could and should have provided a better service. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are sorry that we did not take the chance to inspire you with our otherwise first-class service. We have analysed your comment internally and will take appropriate corrective steps. If you want to give us another chance, we will do our best to convince you of our hotel once again.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2019

I was under the impression that Westin Hotels, as a generalization were slightly higher scale that full-service Marriott properties.

While walking from the hotel to the Hofe au Bruhl to search for dinner, I came across the Marriott. How I wished I were staying there.

Although the Westin has a commanding stature as a tall building that's hard to miss, what IS missing in the hotel is a) any sort of genuine recognition of LIFETIME TITANIUM status.

This location does not have a elite lounge, doesn't apologize for not having one, and makes no gesture to substitute anything.

There's not even a coffee maker in the room, a mainstay in USA locations, and certainly in Germany.

In the morning, when I asked where I could get a cup of cofffee, I was told I could purchase one at the lounge.

My God, couldn't the hotel even spring for a cup of coffee for a lifetime Titanium?

I don't throw my status around- I challenge you to ask ANY of the front desk agents on my current trip to Germany 03-Dec to 16-Dec). Yes, ask all of them if you want, do I throw my status around and am demanding?

Regardless, I think Westin should loosen up the pursestrings just a tiny bit, and buy me a cup of coffee. It's not the 5,-EUR I would save, I just want to see that your customer service including recovery from a customer objection. I am sure you people are schooled in what those salesmanship fundamentals are.

Stay at LEJWI? It's not likely I will ever do so again. the stay was consistently, continually, and uniformly a disappointment.

Room tip: try marriott 2 blocks away

Dear hotel guest,
Thank you very much for your stay and the associated feedback. All our guests arrive with certain expectations and even if it is not always easy to fulfill all of them, it is very important to us that you feel comfortable and that we at least meet most of the expectations. We regret very much that you felt certain aspects to be negative, but you can be sure that we are already working on corrective measures. Perhaps you would like to test us again in medium or long term - we would be happy to convince you then.

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

Visited here for one night business stay, thankfully only one night. Check in I received no recognition of my Bonvoy Ambassador status, room was good size but I had to climb under desk to find power outlet for my iPad, and bathroom has no power socket for electric razor. Surprisingly also no tea or coffee making facility:-(

Doubt I will stay here again, just not to expected standard or service for Westin hotel. Earlier I stayed at Leipzig Steinberger hotel, a completely difference class of service with great amenities, and staff that seemed genuinely interested in making my stay enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

There’s another property owned by the same company down the street. On trip advisor & based on reviews & prices they seem comparable - but they are NOT. The Westin is MUCH better! While the front desk supervisor was condescending, the rooms were nice, the beds comfy, the parking plentiful, location good & nice bar, lounge & breakfast area downstairs (which was good for my morning meeting).

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank A3Queen
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear hotel guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and your feedback. We always try to satisfy our guests to 100% and work continuously on it. We regret that we could not achieve this in some points and assure you that we will take corrective measures immediately. We apologize for the reaction of our staff on your arrival. Rest assured that this is not our standard. We will definitely look into this.
We would be pleased if you would give us the opportunity to convince you of our otherwise first-class offer despite your experiences with another visit!

Antje Reichstein