All reviewsnice sizereception deskfitnesssaunaeurocitybreakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We were in town to watch the Leipzig Icefighters hockey team . We stayed at the Atlanta which is located just outside of the city . What a great choice . The staff of the Atanta were excellent . The front desk staff were the most accomodating I have ever encountered . Wake up calls , taxis , food and attraction recommendations and above all willingness to store our bags when we checked out for a couple of dsys on a side trip . The integrity of the staff was beyond . I had to chase a cleaner to give her a tip that she cleaned around . Breakfast and dinner were great . Jana our late dinner server actually read the entire menu to us 6 of us sat down just before the kitchen closed . She was super . The hotel was clean . The staff superb . Next door is a Costco style store and a gas bar . Cant say enough about the staff and the service . We will be back .

Room Tip: Upper level rooms afford view of country side
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I guess it's OK for a one night stop. Leipzig center is not close but you can get away with a cab; by bus an tram, the trip takes more than 30 minutes so location isn't great.

However, there are plenty of supermarkets and stores around the hotel if you need anything.

Room was generally clean although I spotted some spider nets around the curtain.

What was really confusing was the service, which was terrible because it was very rude; both ladies from reception were obviously deranged when asked simple questions like how to get into Leipzig with public transportation. I get it they maybe have this question many times but this doesn't excuse their rude and arrogant behaviour.

I would avoid next time if I'd be in the area, I'd look for a hotel in actual Leipzig because there isn't much to offer to compensate the location which is quite far of downtown (is actually in another neighbouring town).

Breakfast was good and assorted for all tastes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a superior room for a few days. Nice size for the room. But the shower cabin in plastic is a no go for that price! WiFi is said to be free but in the rooms it is hardly accessible or too weak to do anything. This is totally unacceptable nowadays! The breakfast tough is good and offers lots of variety. Not sure if I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Spacious, in all aspects: rooms, lobby and car park. Downtown Leipzig is 10 minutes by car, Kassel-Dresden highway only 5. Very reasonable prices and for that money you get a lot less in other hotels most of the times. Yes, I would come back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Our room was very clean,bathroom needed a little bit more attention.The bed was comfy, breakfast was ok,enough to choose from.Checking out took a little bit long as there was only two people behind reception desk.Relatively close to the highway.Free Wifi is a BIG plus !

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family