Tryp by Wyndham Leipzig North
US$131
  • Restaurant
Balance Hotel Leipzig-Alte Messe(Leipzig)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$76
NH Leipzig Messe(Leipzig)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$97
US$84
US$81
Agoda.com
Lindner Hotel Leipzig(Leipzig)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$49
Travelocity
US$47
US$39
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Nothing special, just regular hotel. Clean, plain, quiet and quite cheap. Nothing to see around and no cafes or restaraunts. Nice location for car travellers. Big supermarket parking just behind the corner.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Ideal location if you’re traveling by car and you want a good place to stay outside Leipzig.
It’s located very close to the highway exit and there’s a large free parking area (of a small shopping complex) just near the hotel.

Nice rooms, good breakfast, free (but slow) Wi-Fi.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank victor K
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

In this hotel you do not have internet, rooms are not well clean, there is no security box. I ask at the desk to change my room . They say no, it is no possible. I ask a map to see where I am and to see where is congress center. They give me a paper with Leipzig center, but the hotel is outside. They say also the Messe is outside that paper. They write that this hotel have 4*. In my opinion this is a motel near highway with 2-3 stars. When I arrive on my reservation paper at reception was my name but a wrong address of another person from Germany maybe. I am not from Germany. They put me to cut the wrong address with my hand and to write the correct one. I ask: you do not need to see my passport? The answer: NO. So I could be anyone, and I can write a joke on registration paper.
Never come to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Booked a two-night stay through kurzurlaub.de at this hotel including entry tickets to the Belantis theme park. The price was very good value and included breakfast and a lunch packed by the hotel. The lunch was perfect for a little picnic including an egg, juice and muesli bar etc and on request was specially made for our friends with allergies. The staff could have been a little more helpful but overall our stay was very pleasant and the hotel is conveniently located close to the theme park and the city.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were there fot the dogshow - there were many dogs but the hotel was 100% clean, no dogsmell - nothing. The staff was friendly and helpful and we did get lunch bag because we had no time for breakfast. The room was spacious and clean - the bathroom too.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business