Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$71
Hotels.com
US$71
TravelocityUS$71
PricelineUS$81
Agoda.comUS$81
All reviews close to city center top floor business trip perfect location nice hotel basement sink comfort facilities train apartment sleep station
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

We stayed at the Capri by Fraser Hotel in Leipzig for 11 nights in June 2022 (for Bachfest!) and it was superb. It is newly built (last two years) and the decor is stylish. It's close to everything a visitor to Leipzig requires: a short walk to the Gewandhuis and Opera House in one direction and Thomaskirche and Nikolaikirche in the other. It was one block from the main station and trams. We really felt part of the city. The rooms were well equipped for cooking plus a microwave, coffee machine, sink and fridge. There were washing machines (some were washer/dryers) on the top floor that were free for guests and a gym in the basement. Breakfast was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We cannot recommend this hotel too highly.

Room tip: The best rooms are on the 7th floor with a balcony but they are more expensive. Any room is fine.
Date of stay: June 2022
Management response:Responded 23 June 2022

Dear Bill O.,
many thanks for this amazing review.
We are absolutly happy, that you enjoyed your stay. Many thanks for pointing out our friendly staff as well as the rooms.
Hopefully we could welcome you again very soon.
Barbara Blessing-Umlauft
Operations Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the room was equipped with really everything you could need and the spaces were designed really smartly for their usability.

Definitely Capri Hotel will remain our reference point for Leipzig and Fraser Hotels in general.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 May 2022

Dear Martina,
many thanks for your amazing review.
I wil share it with my team - no more motivation needed. :)
Hopefully we could welcome you again very soon.
Barbara Blessing-Umlauft
Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2021

I stayed here for 5 nights, using Leipzig as a base to explore a bit of south eastern Germany.

The hotel was very convenient for my needs. It’s less than 5 minutes walk from the HBF and just over 5 minutes walk from the Marktplaz, the City’s main square.

The are a host of bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk.

The room I had was fantastic. It had a huge Kingsize bed, large fridge, cooking facilities, large Plazma tv and spacious bathroom with a walk in shower, I really couldn’t have asked for more.

I was actually a little concerned when I first arrived as I was in a room on the side of the hotel where trams regularly went past but in the end this didn’t affect my sleep at all.

The service at the hotel was nice and friendly. There was a storm in the City during my last night and my train back to Berlin was delayed. I was a little worried that I might miss my flight but the very helpful lady on reception helped me plan an alternative root and I made it to the airport in good time.

I can’t fault this hotel would thoroughly recommend and if I ever return to Leipzig I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear 624deang,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing 5-star review! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at our hotel and managed to explore many places and attractions in Leipzig. We look forward to your next visit and wish you a great time until then!

Best regards from Leipzig

Reviewed 4 October 2021

Capri by Frazer is a very good hotel with appartmentservice to vist Leipzig. On walking distance from the centre of Leipzig. Hop on Hop off bus around the corner. Restaurant are near by. Car parking is possible in the garage from the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Guus L,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you again. Until then we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Super nice hotel at the center of Leipzig. Located only few minutes walking from everything we need to see in Leipzig, this hotel is very ideal. Room is spacious (for German standard) and equipped with small "kitchen" for small food heating. Microwave oven is provided as well as all necessary utensils. Room is clean and feels new. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Parking at next building (Oelssnershof), if it shows "Besezt" (full) just wait for few minutes until another comes out.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear idpsys,
What a wonderful review - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the online community! We always try our best and are happy to know that we have met and exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again soon.

Best regards from Leipzig