Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
US$89
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021

I stayed here for 5 nights, using Leipzig as a base to explore a bit of south eastern Germany.

The hotel was very convenient for my needs. It’s less than 5 minutes walk from the HBF and just over 5 minutes walk from the Marktplaz, the City’s main square.

The are a host of bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk.

The room I had was fantastic. It had a huge Kingsize bed, large fridge, cooking facilities, large Plazma tv and spacious bathroom with a walk in shower, I really couldn’t have asked for more.

I was actually a little concerned when I first arrived as I was in a room on the side of the hotel where trams regularly went past but in the end this didn’t affect my sleep at all.

The service at the hotel was nice and friendly. There was a storm in the City during my last night and my train back to Berlin was delayed. I was a little worried that I might miss my flight but the very helpful lady on reception helped me plan an alternative root and I made it to the airport in good time.

I can’t fault this hotel would thoroughly recommend and if I ever return to Leipzig I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear 624deang,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing 5-star review! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at our hotel and managed to explore many places and attractions in Leipzig. We look forward to your next visit and wish you a great time until then!

Best regards from Leipzig

Reviewed 4 October 2021

Capri by Frazer is a very good hotel with appartmentservice to vist Leipzig. On walking distance from the centre of Leipzig. Hop on Hop off bus around the corner. Restaurant are near by. Car parking is possible in the garage from the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Guus L,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you again. Until then we wish you all the best!

Best regards

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Super nice hotel at the center of Leipzig. Located only few minutes walking from everything we need to see in Leipzig, this hotel is very ideal. Room is spacious (for German standard) and equipped with small "kitchen" for small food heating. Microwave oven is provided as well as all necessary utensils. Room is clean and feels new. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Parking at next building (Oelssnershof), if it shows "Besezt" (full) just wait for few minutes until another comes out.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear idpsys,
What a wonderful review - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the online community! We always try our best and are happy to know that we have met and exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again soon.

Best regards from Leipzig

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Nice hotel, clean room and close to city center. I tried the hotel the first time during Covid lockdown because the kitchenette in room and now I decided again to come back because I had a really good experience the first time. I will be back again for sure.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sin-Han Thiede, Marketing at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Mr Pasetto,

Wow - thank you for your 5 stars! We are thrilled to hear that you had fabulous stay with us at Capri by Fraser Leipzig.

You are spot on about our location, it is so centrally located and one is within moments to all major attractions, sights and businesses.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you and your colleagues back soon again.

Sin-Han Thiede
Director of Sales & Marketing, Germany

Reviewed 1 July 2021

I was for business trip and I will be coming to leipzig a lot. This is my first time and it will be one and only one hotel I stay on in Germany. Beat location. Staff very very friendly and you feel like as home and also good for family

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabine Haupt, Guest Services / Front Office at Capri by Fraser Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear Mr. Mahdi,

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave us such a lovely comment and review. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us at our hotel as well as in Leipzig. We look forward to being your first choice for your next stay in Leipzig. See you soon!

best regards