Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
View deal
Official Site
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$129
All reviews main railway station perfect stay very nice hotel practical train breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

Very modern hotel located at Leipzig's main railway station. Everything was clean and in good condition; space to store your things in the "Comfort" room may be a bit limited if you travel with a lot of luggage / clothing for a longer journey. Good, large room safe though. Tasty breakfast. The immediate vicinity of the hotel at the railway station is not the nicest place, but it's of course practical.

Room tip: If you choose a room with a view, you may get some noise from the street, though the soundproofing is quite good.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Onlinereputation Ost, Gästeservice/Empfang at Hyperion Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear guest, Thank you very much indeed for your nice rating. We are very delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel as well as our location and our breakfast. Our sole focus is to provide a flawless and excellent service and facilities to our valued guests and to contribute towards a memorable stay. We look forward to welcome you again. Best regards, Your H-Hotels Team, Anika Müller - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2021

After charging wrong credit card I was trying to communicate the refund and new charge. But the hotel did not react to my emails and even when I called the person who made was "busy" all the time.
Hotel is nice but staff is really unprofessional . I was really disapointed by their behaviour.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Onlinereputation Ost, Gästeservice/Empfang at Hyperion Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear guest, Thank you for your stay and for rating us. We are really sorry about your bad experiences regarding our staff and that you weren't treated the way you should have been. We will definitely discuss the case with our team to make sure it doesn't happen again. As you can see in other reviews this is not our standard and daily business and we would like to apologize for this misunderstandings and circumstances you had during. Please be assured that we take your review very seriously and share them to our colleagues to improve in our quality of service. Best regards, Your H-Hotels Team, Anika Müller - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

The HYPERION in Leipzig was our first hotel if this group!
It is a good location and a fine hotel!
Great service, friendly reception, good housecleaning.
We had a jr suite so no no noice from outside.
The breakfast was overwhelming!
We never expected that.
It will be not our last stay in this hotel group!

Room tip: He suite inside. Parking is not far away.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2020

While it's not quite up to the exceptional standard of the Hyperion in Dresden (which is almost impossible to surpass), I was very impressed with this new hotel. The central location could hardly be more convenient. You would never guess that you're right next to one of Germany's busiest train stations because the sound insulation is so effective. The room turned out to be somewhat smaller than it looked on the photos, but it was exceptionally clean, well-designed and eminently practical. I particularly liked the very comfortable bed and the control panel that allows you to operate both the air conditioning unit and every every light switch in the room. The wifi connection was unusually fast and very stable. All the staff members with whom I interacted were very friendly and professional. I was only disappointed to find out that due to the coronavirus restrictions room service breakfast was not available during my stay. I would have thought that having breakfast in your own hotel room would be much less problematic in that regard than sharing a restaurant with other people.

Date of stay: July 2020
Christina Dinklage, Gästeservice/Empfang at Hyperion Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Leipzig and for leaving us a kind feedback. How lovely to know that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated most of our conveniences. Hopefully we can welcome you back again someday for an even more delightful abidance in great ambience.

Kind regards,
Your H-Hotels Team,
Christina Dinklage – Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

At the back of the central station is this new 5* hotel. Public parking is 100m away at a rate of €15 per day. We booked a rook for €85 per night and it was fantastic! Great bed, great bath room, lovely amenities and lot of technic in the room. For example, if you get out of bed in a dark room, a small light turns on to show you the way. The hotel is conveniently located and from here, it is a 10minutes walk to the Markt. Only negative comment: when I booked the room, I made the comment that we would check in on my birthday. The man at the reception did not pay any attention to this, not even after I completed the check in form with my date of birthday. That was disappointing to me with respect to service but apart from that I would definitely go back to this place! At the central station (100-200m walk) there are plenty of places where you can buy breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MarcoLaumen

Dear Mr. Laumen,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Our greatest desire is to make our guests' stay as pleasant as possible and we are very pleased that we have achieved this with you. We are happy that you felt comfortable and that you enjoyed our modern rooms and our great location. Please excuse that your birthday was overlooked by our employee. Happy belated birthday"
We look forward to welcoming you soon again!

Best regards,