Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$80
View deal
Expedia.comUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$87
TraveluroUS$98
TravelocityUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$113
All reviews perfect location central leipzig nice hotel city centre furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

The Arthotel ANA Symphonie was nice for our 5-night stay in Leipzig. My complaints are just on some minor things. The room was a little small - we were in Germany for a decent amount of time and had full-size luggage, and it was a little challenging having room to open them. I was also disappointed that the room did not have a mini-fridge. The desk in the room had a cabinet that could fit one, but it was empty. We often purchase water (and often food) the night before if we have something going on the next day, so there was nowhere to keep beverages cold or food safe. It was also a little strange having to keep the television on in order to use the Wi-Fi. My husband went to sleep before me one night and I wanted to continue to use my phone, so I needed to have the TV on which was a pretty bright light if someone is trying to sleep. Overall, none of these things were major issues and I would still recommend the hotel - just some possible suggestions to the hotel for improvements and to guests to be aware of the lack of fridge. The room did have temperature control so that was really nice, especially because it was extremely hot outside. The bathroom was also pretty spacious and had a nice upper counter level to store belongings. The front desk staff always greeted us when we came and went and seemed pretty nice. We also felt the hotel was very well-located - an easy walk to the main train station, shopping, and nice restaurants. Overall, a pretty nice hotel!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank megxan
Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

The Arthotel is in a truly great location in central Leipzig. The room (triple, for three people) was much larger than we expected, given our experiences in other city hotels in Europe, with high ceilings and an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Beds very comfortable and nice bathroom and shower. The breakfast was really good with a fair amount of variety, including hot items, and was very reasonably priced. The main downsides were (a) no direct access by car, and (b) the air conditioning in our room was “just ok.” The lobby was considerably cooler than our room. The street on which the hotel is located (Hainstraße) has no car access most of the time, which is great except for when you are trying to find the hotel by car, unload bags, etc. We had to stop around the corner, send one person with all the bags, and then drive a few blocks to a parking garage to park the car. Not a huge deal once you figure it out, but none of this was obvious from the site we used to book the hotel. Would certainly stay here again, now that we know the drill!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bruceb789
Reviewed 25 May 2019

Lovely hotel in an excellent location in wonderful Leipzig. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was buffet style and the selection and quality superb. A comfortable starting are in reception with free coffee and tea facilities.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hatzvi
Reviewed 25 November 2018 via mobile

Just everything you need with a large bathroom. Very large lobby nice staff. Spotless clean. It was my second visit. If I come Leipzig again it will be my place for sure. Prices are ok. Wi-Fi is super.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst visiting the city for the football.

Rooms were clean, comfortable and modern and the location is perfect, right in the middle of everything.

Enjoyed the complimentary hot drinks in the lobby as well.

Date of stay: October 2018