All reviewscity centreold townmodern hotelfast wifia nice place to stayminute walkcomfortable roomcoffee makerconvenient locationair conrecommend this hotelwithin walking distancemajor attractionswould stay here againatriumtvchannels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent check in experience. Very, very, VERY expensive drinks and snacks in the hotel, and I mean what I would call daylight robbery! This was not the staffs fault though, they were friendly, helpful, even when it came to parking in a lot that wasnt even owned by the hotel, telling me to go get a ticket then come back for check in so I didnt get clamped and charged by the private company across the road where I parked. Room very big and comfortable but basic, happy with the experience. Didnt take breakfast, I was so scared because of the cost of the juice the night before!

Room Tip: Take munchies and juice into it from a nearby supermarket!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Park Inn by Radisson Dresden is a decent place to stay at. Not the best place i've stayed in, but not the worst. For the price i paid, i was expecting a little more though.

Location - Nothing in the close proximity of the hotel but it is pretty centered. Pretty centered as in if you walk in any direction for about 10-20 minutes, you'll be either in the city center with the main attractions such as the churches or if you go the other way, you'll be in a cool hip district with many restaurants and amazing artwork! Not that much convenient stores nearby as until you reach those places.

Staff - I had some good and bad experiences with the staff. My bad experience was with the graveyard staff. I understand that it is graveyard and everyone is tired (Myself included) but their attitude was very poor. The front desk lady ( I wish i got her name) brushed off all my questions and said to ask the next shift when the morning comes. She also looked mad and irritated because i suddenly showed up at the lobby with questions about the city. On the other hand, The staff during the day were amazing and very helpful with all of my city questions such as what was the fastest way to get to the other side of the bridge as well as helpful advice on using the public transportation. Thank you to the morning and afternoon staff, especially Ms. Frances, who was the person i spoke with the most. She was very friendly and helpful! Thank you to Frances for the hospitality!

Wifi was non existent in the lobby. However, there is one computer that you can use downstairs with the help of the staff.

Stayed in Room 322 and it was pretty nice. The room was spacious enough and the bed was comfortable. I do not like their shower set up though. The room i was staying in had the weird half shower door. I've stayed in a bunch of other hotels that had this set up and I've always found it useless because the water splashes everywhere and there is nothing you can do to block it from getting onto the bathroom floor.

Hotels in Dresden were not cheap when i visited but if i had to visit again, I'd probably try another place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went for short vacation to see the city and Christmas markets. Booked that hotel by chance and by location. Got superb room with free bar and good view towards city. Staff was really nice, room excellent, breakfast with greatest choice. And it's only 5 minutes to team station, 10-15 minutes to city. Even the taxi ride to airport was with €20 very reasonable. Hotel was above my expectations!

Room Tip: Our room was on top floor and was superb.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank petermwachs
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Hotel is located quite near to all major attractions although by foot it will take You some 20 minutes to get there. Large rooms, comfortable bed, bathroom with basic amenities. If You're lucky You can also park free (outside the hotel on the nearby streets). If Yo're looking for a nice alternative to the hotel's breakfast You'll find at least two nice cafes in the 800 m range (Lloyd's and Continental). And if You manage to get the doubleroom for less than 50 euros it will be a perfect deal.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice property, great room for the price, very nice staff, Good location but a little off the beaten track, great breakfast, the biggest problem was the Internet was very weak, even though I had paid the extra eight euros for the stronger Internet and they changed rooms for me it still would not work so I could not do some of the things I needed to do on the computer, they did not charge me for the upgraded Internet and they were very nice about it

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo