All reviews pool and gym nice hotel euro city centre neustadt
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for three nights for customer visit.
Room was a little tight, has bath tub. No refrigerator in the room, no water bottle on the second night.
Good part was breakfast with variety of selections.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Visited this hotel now for fourth time last 2 years and very satisfied about hotel, room and service relaxed to the price of the rooms. Breakfast not cheap but worth the money, free parking and always very friendly staff. My favourite short stay hotel in Dresden

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmileTilburg
Reviewed 21 January 2017

This hotel was pretty average, and surprisingly expensive for the facilities, inclusions and location.

The hotel looks as though it was last renovated in the 70s or 80s, but at least it was clean. The first room we checked into smelt strongly of cigarette smoke, and we were eventually moved to a cleaner room after a bit of discussion with reception staff.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AussieTraveller2017
Reviewed 25 October 2016

When traveling we always need a place that can provide a room that has no feather bedding. 99% of the time we have to leave the hotel because what they told you over the phone and what you discovered in the room where different. My husband is hyper allergic. I usually avoid any "pet friendly" hotels and this was one of them. In fact all the hotels seem to have a doggy dish near the front door. We are staying at the Best Western Macrander for 10 nights. The bedding is so comfortable and the room has French doors that you can open to get fresh air. No carpets in this room so it is nice and clean. We are in Room 712. Not sure if the other rooms have carpets. There is a bit of car traffic outside but I swear no one honks their horn here. The breakfast buffet is very good with salmon, fresh squeezed orange juice, fruit, cheese, cold cuts and eggs/sausage/bacon. Short walk to small neighborhood restaurants or you can go next door to the Holiday Inn for dinner or their gym/spa/pool.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I like the location and the service quality of this hotel when I visited this city for business. The reception staff are professional to provide direction and the services required and the room was quite open and plenty of space. I was surprised that they have air conditioner in room which makes me feel more comfortable when temperature was still high.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business