See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was on a solo bicycle trip down the Moselle and Rhine rivers. This was to be my last stop on the Moselle before turning up the Rhine at Koblenz. It was not clear from the online description but potential guests should be aware that this hotel's location is not anywhere near Koblenz. It's several kilometers to the west of the city. In fact, I pedaled all the way into the city (I did not have GPS or access to Google map) and asked for directions to the hotel. That was when I was told that I had passed it several kilometers back!

The hotel itself is quite dated and there was no sign of recent renovation. To mask the musty and moldy odor of aging rooms and old carpet, the cleaning staff used a lot of chemical spray inside the room. If I were not so tired from covering long distances that day on my bicycle, I would have just left and find alternative accommodation. As it was, I had to leave the window and door wide open to air the room out. To make matters worse, the room came with "private bath", down the hallway, but no one bothered to show me where it was. The young man vacuuming the hallway was nice enough to let me use the bathroom in the room he was cleaning. All in all, guest "service" is nonexistent. I recommend that visitors to Koblenz stay away from this place - especially if you have respiratory problems.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived quite late around 10.30 pm. The person behind the front desk was very nice and had perfect English. Our room was on the third floor. With a baby and all the accessories that come with that walking up 3 flights of stairs wasn't the greatest.

The room was tiny! We could barely move. The shower was quite crap really (was trying to find a different wording but couldn't really think of anything else) but it was very clean. The room has carpet so that was a shame but the bed was very comfortable so we had a good night's rest.

The breakfast in the morning is excellent. Lovely breads and a lot of choices. Definitely book the breakfast with your stay.

There was a slight issue with the payment (I paid through PayPal but they couldn't see this) but it was sorted in a friendly manner.

So great breakfast, nice staff, be prepared to stay in a tiny room, free parking, good wifi. Would stay again for just an overnight trip

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I hate to write bad reviews. Especially when I see that people who run the hotel try hard. But there is one thing that absolutely ruins your stay at this hotel - and that is the bed. I´m not too picky about where I sleep but this is a no-go. I had to sleep on the floor, both nights, as the mattress is soooo soft that my back would be out of order for the whole next day. I can´ t imagine anybody able to sleep here.
Minor problems you have to be aware of is the distance to Koblenz centre (4km) and that the wifi doesn´t work properly - at least in our room on the 3rd floor. On the other hand the breakfast was very good indeed and the parking is also very handy.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Very nice, fairly priced, clean, quiet and friendly. Pretty far away from the center of Koblenz. Excellent food and cosey bar. Modest rooms without toilet but with shower and sink. Very good value for money

Room Tip: Quiet rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

A big surprise as we didnt know what to expect when booking it. We arrived little after 21 on saturday and hungry. I did ask if they still served real food and yes no problems. The food was real german and wellmade and very tasty and a lot of it. The room was clean and very cosy and very quiet. Breakfast buffe was huge with excellent coffe. Price was good incl. a place to park. Would choose it again with no doubt

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple