The city of Münster is amazing, full of historic places that worths the visit, a real german "gem"! I enjoyed a lot the stay at this hotel, which was located in the centre, a few steps of the Cathedral and of some grat restaurants.
The hotel was very comfortable and agreable, the room pretty large and useful, a great place to stay. The breakfast was really unexpected, with great variety of breads, croissants, fruits and juices. I spent only one night but it was a great experience, recommend it for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LARGER - BRIGHTER - NICERNow even more comfort to make you feel good and feel at homeBeginning in September 2011, the “Stadthotel” will provide greater capacities and even more comfort: with new hotel rooms and suites, with new rooms for events and conferences, and with a new sauna and fitness area. Book an accommodation according to your desires and requirements – rooms in the categories S to XXL or our business and family suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Stadthotel Munster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadthotel Munster Muenster
- Stadthotel Munster Germany/Muenster