“Best restaurant Levekrusen has to offer”
Review of Nana Restaurant

Nana Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 254 Restaurants in Leverkusen
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have been to Nana on three occasions, and all three times had a great experience. Coming regularly from the UK to Leverkusen, it is great to have such a good restaurant in Leverkusen, to add some variety of choices for dining to the area. Although the family-run restaurant itself is humble, the food itself is absolutely fantastic. The restaurant says Vietnamese, but the menu has Thai, and some Chinese dishes. I recommend the duck dish and the chicken red curry.

My colleagues and I have really enjoyed the experience now on three occasions and can't recommend it highly enough. The value for money is astounding. Three people dining, with drinks, for under €30 each. If you are in Leverkusen, and you are eating out, you absolutely have to try it! No excuses!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

lovely Little Bistro with Family feel.
Food is excellent as well as Service and hospitality.
We have visited various times now and each time were not disappointed.
great lunchtime place as well as evening.....

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

This is my second visit and although the first had more impact - as usual - it was still a very nice Asian meal at a very low price. Do not expect gastronomy but honest, simple and tasteful combinations. If you like spicy tell the waitress and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

We visit this place because of good recommendation, we have ordered four main course, and two starters. The starters and one of the main dishes were good. But the other three dish were not so good.
Plus next day two of us had horrible stomach-ache.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Since first discovering the Nana restaurant I must have visited it at least a dozen times. Everyone i have taken there have found the food, atmosphere and friendly service simply outstanding.

On my last visit with the family nothing was too much trouble. It had been raining that evening so we were a bit damp, we had a baby in her pram and our large hovawart dog was with us. But never mind - we were still found a cosy place to enjoy our evening meal. And my family are somewhat "pickey" so when it came to decide what to eat they wanted changes to the published description of the dishes in the menu. No problem... Everything is possible.

My favourite remains the extra spicy coconut "Canh Chua" soup always with 2 (not 1 or 3) large prawns. They make it for me extra spicy which always brings me out in a light sweat. For the main course I tend to go for the Bo Cary with perfumed rice. This red, coconut based Thai curry can be prepared with either beef, chicken or crispy duck. The latter is particularly delicious but difficult to finish.

In the meantime we have got quite chatty with the owners who kindly gave me hints on which places to visit when I go to Ho Chi Minh City later in the month.

All in all we love the fact that we are always warmly welcomed here and that we can rely of really good, consistent and authentic Vietnamese and thai food. Lovely!

1  Thank Eyekaytoo