“Typical Vapiano”
Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #121 of 382 Restaurants in Krefeld
Reviewed 29 January 2017

The quality is overall good although I am often disappointed by the speciality and seasonal dishes. But the prices are reasonable and the outside area is nice.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Good food with reasonable price. We visit Kerefld and we searched for Italian style restaurant and come a cross with Vapiano, we all loved the style and decoration. The food was very nice and the chef who cooked our pasta was very friendly, his name was Begon (or something like that) thanks guys and I hope I can open a branch of Vapiano in UK.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I was the only customer in the self-service restaurant and I had to wait for 18 minutes until the pizza was ready to be picked up. This is unacceptable. The quality of the pizza was good...

2  Thank Johnny19039
Reviewed 27 March 2015

after visiting Cafe del Sol in Krefeld (which was very baaaad) i thought that theres nowhere to eat in this small town. Fortunatelly we found Vapiano and liked it a lot. I recommend it

Reviewed 29 September 2012

This is a new experience. This is a fast food Italian restaurant. Very plain menu but delicious.
Take a place to sit and walk to the different take aways. Enjoy your meal.