“Fly to Portugal in a minute”
Review of Clube Portugues

Clube Portugues
Ranked #32 of 2,039 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2016

The late Bodo recommended this place to my husband. It was their first time met up. Until one day, we came there. Sunday evening, the club was full. Luckily, my husband reserved the table for 6 people and we got it ( in front of kitchen, very interesting to see how they prepared and cooked for us).
Uncle Sigi tried Gambas. My husband with seafood for 22€. I chose Lamb chop for 15€ and kids with Kinder menu ( Schnitzel with fried potatoes, which is actually toooo big for 7 years old kid). Total 100,80€ for 4 adults and 2 kids.
The nice decoration, delicious food and the athmosphere let us getting an imagination how Portugal looks like and had a flight in minutes. Enjoy this restaurant/club and have fun!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I went here with 2 colleagues for a bite to eat at lunch time. What a surprise this place was, from the outside it looks nothing special, but inside it was busy and very nice atmosphere. The service was quick and the food was good. For a business much could not want for any more

Reviewed 24 January 2016

The atmosphere really looks like what you may find in Lisboa taverns, with azulejos tiles on the walls, old items from Portugal, a very authentic decoration indeed. When it comes to food, I advise you to have first mixed starters, then there is a large choice of seafood, which is the speciality of the place. I have the Dorada cooked in salty shell, good deal ! There is also grilled meat for the unconditionals... On top of it, service is OK (not too fast, so if you are in a hurry, it is not the good place for you), people are nice, place is hectic.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Authentic tasteful Portuguese Food, wide menu full of Options, big portions at very decent Price. Excellent Service and Environment. Most of evenings fully booked, make a reservation!

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Was actually looking for Burger King since I only needed a fast meal. Saw this restaurant in the corner and thought why not. I was not dissapointed. You should probably book a table but since I was alone I could sit in the bar.

Very nice atmosphere! I ate a steak that was generous in size and quality and cooked perfectly. I'll be back!