“Good kebab”

Dene & Gor Doner
Ranked #48 of 1,903 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Tasty kebab in bread or roll. I liked the one i bread better. Ask for the strong sause aswell. Recommended! The price is reasonable too.

1  Thank Henrik A

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I love the food here. I eat here at leats once a month if not more. :) A must visit place. The roasted meat is delicious and is accompanied by fresh vegetables and a number of spicy sauce. The restaurant is always very busy (especially in the evening) but there is no waiting line. They are very fast in fulfilling your order.

2  Thank Madhurima512
Reviewed 26 June 2015

This is one of the best Döner's I've had so far in Dusseldorf. I've had the pretty much everything and it's all good. This place is always busy so you know it's good. You won't have to wait long for your meal. The whole thing get thrown together in style in about 2 mins. Some times the line is long but it goes so fast you won't notice.

2  Thank Ashlee W
Reviewed 30 May 2015

This was absolutely incredible. Not only are they reasonably priced but the Doner kebabs here are delicious. They use very fresh ingredients tasty meat. You cannot go wrong with a visit here if you are in Dusseldorf!! Well done!!

1  Thank Rlath82
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I am a big fan of döner. Whenever in Germany I make special time for myself at least in one evening to go out and enjoy some delicious street food.
Dener & Gör didn't disappoint - it looks very unremarkable from the outside and inside the design isn't too fancy as well. But what I really liked besides the fantastic food are the people who work there - I was fascinated by the pace the döners are made. Every employee knows what he has to do and does it, no standing around and chatting with other people while you wait. I ate the Dürüm roll and paid €4.- for it. A very reasonable price by any standards.
What I did miss was a toilet in this place, but it seems they are aiming to be more of a takeaway rather than a restaurant where you spend hours on end.
This also explains the very basic setting inside - you come in, get your döner, deal with your hunger and leave :)

I would very much like to recommend this place to anyone.