Extremely nice hotel in the centre of Dusseldorf. It is a modern fresh apartment with a lovely walk in shower, two televisions, a fully equipped kitchen, two balconies, mini bar, a safe, a lounge, dining table and a large bedroom with build-in wardrobes. it is about a 10 minute walk from the main train station, a 20 minute walk to the River, a 15 minute walk to the Old Town and it a 5 minute walk to the high street so there is no need to use the underground or taxis so it is the perfect location for exploring the city. Dusseldorf is a lovely city and the nightlife is lively and busy with many nice cocktails to choose from, although most of them are fairly expensive unless you go on happy hour. There's a great select of shops if you going to a shopping spree and the River and Old is lovely to explore, when we went there was an international market along the river which sold some great items and served amazing food. We ndid not sample the breakfast at the hotel as it was 18euros per person which we thought was quiet steep. There is a sercure garage for guest parking and they charge 12euros a day. The staff were friendly and helpful, answering any questions about the city. I would definetly recommend staying at this hotel if you visit Dusseldorf, however there is no much to do in the City so a weekend is more than enough, there is a great selection of local restaurants too, ask the hotel staff for the best places!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only one of the 4 star hotels in Düsseldorf - the BURNS Art & Culture - is this beautiful! The hotel affords a central yet peaceful location at the heart of the city. Very special interior architecture awaits in 33 spacious suites. Far from the sleek designer architecture, different furnishings and artistic styles converge here to create a unique atmosphere. Imaginative fittings made of natural woods from different parts of the world contrast with cool steel. Fine natural stone flooring replaces carpet and is also ideal for allergy sufferers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your BURNS Art & Culture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burns Art & Culture Apartments Hotel
- Burns Art And Culture Apartments