All reviews quiet street stay there again old town ten minute walk great hotel nice size comfortable hotel euros business german christmas
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Dusseldorf to enjoy the Christmas market. This hotel is a short walk to the city center where the different Christmas markets are, perfect location for us.

The room was pretty small but nicely designed and clean. Unfortunately the shower and sink didn’t drain very well. But that can happen.
Breakfast was delicious. There was a large choice of various breads, cheeses, ham etc.

The only bad point was the parking spot. It was extremely expensive for what we got, €16/night. The parking spot is located in a garage nearby (less than 5min walk). It was tiny. We had a hard time fitting into the only free spot (the other ones were taken by bicycles).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Small but comfortable hotel and it was certainly value for money. Nice size rooms that was clean and in good condition. Friendly staff and with a ok range of choices for breakfast. Wouldn’t mind staying there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a small but cozy and friendly boutique hotel. Within walking distance from the heart of Düsseldorf, it's only 10 to 15 minutes walk through a nice park to Konings Allee and the old town. Friendly staff, cozy and well maintained rooms and a nice breakfast buffet with German produce. Try it and try the wine bar next to it too!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Company booked here for me during the trade fair period, so I can't comment on price vs. value.

The hotel is apartment turned hotel. It seems new and very clean. Staffs are nice and welcoming. Breakfast is sufficient and has nice variety.

Some might find the room size a little too small. It's true that it's compact, but it has everything. I don't feel trapped or uncomfortable at all. And I really like the decor.

The location is okay. For me to reach the fair in Masse Nord, it takes me several minutes to walk to subway station and again about 20 minutes to the fair ground. The center and the downtown are not far away. I went by walking alone at night and I feel safe enough.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Berial, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Berial, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Patboonya,

thank you for your review and the effort. We depend on feedback and recommendations to give our guest a home away from home. We would like to show our appreciation during your next stay and invite you for a drink at the bar. Please mention it on your next booking.
Thank you and warm regards from Dusseldorf
Your Hotel Berial Team

Reviewed 2 November 2016

No, this hotel does not have a concierge, a huge lobby, 24 hour room service, but a very friendly staff, an excellent breakfast buffet and very very reaosnable rates for a very
well located hotel. Rooms are small, but unless you plan on spending your vacation inside your room in a downtown Düsseldorf hotel, it's perfect. A few minutes walk to the waterfront, old town, concert hall, this is one of the best value for money visited lately

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends