1,080 results
All reviews the club lounge holmes place old town platinum ambassador health club excellent location room service nice lobby shopping street an upgrade large bathroom fantastic hotel comfortable rooms hotel bar superior room modern hotel per day
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business purpose. Rooms are excellent, design of the hotel is extraordinary. Location is perfect in the heart of city. Very nice staff, friendly at all times. I definitely recommend this hotel. There is a connecting sports club which is also fine with all facilities.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ali K
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear valued guest Ali K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your most recent stay at InterContinental Dusseldorf.
We would like to thank you for your loyalty and are delighted to hear that you enjoy staying with us.
The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,
V.Antoncharles

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fair

➖ Food wasn’t good at all and expensive too. Ordered a well-done rib-eye and came after 45 minutes not completely done. I returned it for more grilling and they return a black stone not a steak. Paid approx. 100€.

Hotel management is some how want to make more money by any mean. Long story of broken vase costed 600€ after discount :P (originally they invoiced me 1200€). At the beginning they kept saying it was gold-laminated, we don’t have insurance on this item and so on, there was something wrong I noticed during my debate, but unfortunately I was in hurry.

‘Transparency! Privacy!’

➖ Room prepaid prior arrival. Transparency! During check in time charged through credit card a another certain amount as warranty while check out not refunded as stated by reception only blocked will be revised later however amount charged until this moment nothing is back and in case of refund later to credit card such transaction leads to loose money due to exchange rates. Then abusing me by sending a guy speaks same language as mine which kind of management? Privacy! Step in to room and in one hour time housekeeping knock the door responds by wait surprisingly the door opened! Notify duty manager asper his response we will retrain the staff?

➕ Location

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amir R
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear valued guest Amir R,

Many thanks for taking the time to give me a detailed review about your recent stay. We truly apologies for the disappointments which arose during your last stay. At the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf we take pride in ensuring our guests’ satisfaction, but unfortunately, sometimes we do not meet your expectations .For that reason, we constantly put all our efforts in improving our service.
Please be assured that I have already addressed your feedback with the respective Department Heads to retrain our staff in order to prevent this from happening in the future.

We value you as a loyal costumer and would highly appreciate to get the chance to welcome you back to InterContinental Düsseldorf and fulfill all your expectations. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us directly for your next stay.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms were nice and the location was perfect. There is kids club with some toys my kids really enjoyed playing there but you have to be with them.

Shopping area very near and the river beside the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear valued guest Rnoosh,

Wow! We are simply overwhelmed to read your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us.

We are happy that we were able to make our little guests happy with the Kids Lounge.
Thank you also for your nice description of our beautiful property and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back at the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault my stay at the InterContinental Düsseldorf. All staff were exceptionally friendly from the moment I arrived at the hotel to when I checked out.

The hotel itself is in a perfect location on Konigsallee and is in walking distance to the Rhine and the Altstadt. It is clean, modern and sleek throughout.

My room was exceptionally comfortable. The bathroom had a shower separate to the bath. The bath was of a good size. The bed was large and extremely comfortable.

I had a few cocktails in the bar and they were all delicious. They were slightly more expensive than what you’d pay in other areas of Düsseldorf but worth the money in my opinion.

I would definitely stay here again and can honestly say this is the best hotel I’ve stayed in so far!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear valued guest Sarah_j_c_3,

Wow! We are simply overwhelmed to read your wonderful comments regarding your stay. We pride ourselves on our personal service and your comments suggest that we are achieving our aim. We will proudly forward your compliments to our collaborators.

Thank you also for your nice description of our beautiful property and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back at the InterContinental Dusseldorf.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had some great days in this hotel. All was fine and the place perfect, in middle of the pulse of the town with the best shops of Düsseldorf.
Nice people, a very nice suite and at the end the Consierge made a reservation for a perfect table at the best Japanese Restaurant in town for us, so that the full stay (birthday of my sweetheart) was a 100% success.

Room Tip: the suite was nice
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear valued guest Stefan A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your highly valued feedback regarding your recent stay at the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we met your expectations.

Please be ensured that we will forward your comments to our entire team.In case you have any further wishes or enquiries, please feel free to get back to us at any time.

Looking forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf in the not too distant future.

Kind regards.