1,094 results
All reviews the club lounge holmes place old town platinum ambassador perfect location shopping street room service excellent hotel an upgrade large bathroom comfortable rooms modern hotel hotel bar per day business trip concierge atrium
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Stylish hotel, spacious rooms, comfy bed and large bathroom with huge bath and separate shower. Stylish decor, our room faced an inner courtyard which made it very quiet. Coffee machine, kettle, mini bar, bathrobes and slippers and evening turndown service were a bonus for us as was the access to Holmes Place with its pool and well equipped gym. Staff were very professional and friendly, Great location directly on the Ko, easy walking distance to the old town. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne R, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest Travmur,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you liked our hotel and really appreciate your kind words with regard to our staff. Our guests are always the focus of our attention and my team will be happy to hear your great feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I have stayed here on numerous occasions. One of the best hotels in the world i have stayed in . The location is ideal for the new and old town . Shops ,bars and restaurants are all a short walk away . The rooms are clean and quiet and the staff are very helpful. The breakfast is good and there is a varied selection . Having eaten in the restaurant of an evening as well when returning from a long day at work It has a great dinner menu . The bar is a great place to meet for a drink before heading out or solving the problems of the world over a night cap . One of my favorite places to stay .

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anne R, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear guest longitudewalker,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts about your recent stay with us. My Team and I are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at InterContinental Düsseldorf and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2018

The quality of Intercontinental hotels varies in a way that I do not quite understand. As a platinum ambassador I have stayed in quite a few and that is why this puzzles me. Some have good service, but a less desirable location. Some have large rooms but dated décor.
This location has a truly outstanding and devoted staff. From the moment I made the reservation I was queried on what they could do to help make my stay memorable. I had a few requests, and these were followed up on efficiently. We stayed in a club room and therefore had access to the lounge. This was quite different from other club lounges I have stayed in. Here the mission is to provide for your every need. In fact, we had all our meals there as they provided virtually anything we requested. This is not the standard I have experienced in all the Intercontinentals I have stayed in and I truly wish it was. If you are anywhere near tis hotel it is worth a stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne R, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear guest waiake1,

Thank you very much for your time to review your recent stay with us as well as your loyalty towards our brand as an IHG Platinum Ambassador member. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our service.

The Team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We always stay in this hotel and have been very satisfied all along. Since the new general manager we have noticed service levels have even increased to a higher level. The staff in the club lounge is very attentive and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: April 2018
Viktoria P, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Mr.BrianIssac2014,

Referring to your recent stay at the InterContinental Düsseldorf I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We greatly appreciate your positive overall feedback. We strive to provide the best in service and hospitality, especially to our IHG Rewards Club members.

We would be very happy to welcome you on your next visit to Dusseldorf with us again. Especially as an Spire Ambassador member you can expect us to look after you with the highest priority and to the highest service level.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us any time.

With kindest Regards,
V.Philipp
Quality Executive

Yours sincerely,
Viktoria Philipp

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent location in the center of Düsseldorf with great vicinity to historical places and shopping centres. Especially pay attention to photo Gallery, On every floor you can different Fashion photos from all around the world.
Amazing interior with helpful and kind staff, clean spacious rooms with perfect bathroom. I liked the breakfast so so much and great selection of food, especially Gluten free muesli and lacto free milk.
And not only breakfast, also bar and restaurant are amazing with their Food & Beverages.
Even piano accompaniment during lunch time- feeling like you are in royal place!

Danke schön!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Viktoria P, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear valued Guest,

We would be very happy to welcome you on your next visit to Dusseldorf with us again. You can expect us to look after you with the highest priority and to the highest service level.

Yours sincerely,