“Too good to be true”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Turkish, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We found this restaurant by coincidence, it is around the hotel we stayed in. We didn't know that this is one of the best in Dusseldorf and now we know why. The staffs are extremely friendly, to us and to both of our kids. The meals are extremely good, if you don't know what to eat, simply ask the waiter. He will gladly gives you great advices. We start with some hummus, but the star is the one with sort of cute little dough. Then I ordered the octopus that looked so inviting inside the display. My husband ordered 5 big shrimps, which is actually too much, as those are really big. Both meals are the best we ate so far in Dusseldorf. The octopus cooked in perfection, not chewy at all. As a dessert we ordered kunefe, tasted exactly like the one in Turkey. A big plus from this restaurant is... they treated my daughters like a princess. They even offered to babysit our 2 months old baby so I can eat. We ate here almost everyday while we were in Dusseldorf. One more thing, make sure you reserve a table here, as it is often full. Looking forward to come back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The service in this place was so impeccable that I would probably give 4 stars even if they said that they ran out food.
I could go and look at the fishes with the waiter witch was helpful. Also what ever he suggested to take or change worked like he was reading my mind.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

They recommended us to try the octopus. Simply outstanding, soft, delicate and tasty. Same as tuna and a great sole to share as main dish. They were absolutely transparent when explaining which fishes were wild and which farm raised. They gave us the explanation without even asking. Excellent service.
Prices are fair, great value for money.

1  Thank F82H
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Clean,fast,delicious,friendly restaurant.I will go again bosporus really best restaurant in Duselldorf.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We had been to another Turkish Med restaurant but this place is tops. Everything was prepared and served near perfect. It was a very enjoyable meal in a nice setting. This is out new favorite seafood restaurant.