US$145
US$139
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$277
US$117
US$122
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
INNSIDE by Melia Dusseldorf Derendorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$471
US$458
HotelsClick
1,065 results
All reviewsnice hotelu bahn stationrooms are cleanfree wifiold townbreakfast serviceshower headresidential areastayed nightsmain stationbreakfast was excellentmini barbusinessconnectiontraineurostrasse
Reviewed 17 April 2018

All was well! Nice tidy rooms with enough space, great breakfast with much variation and a beautiful building for those who are into architecture. We stayed with my student organisation and were very much pleased.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Oliver K, Deputy Manager at NH Duesseldorf City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear rachbois,

Thank you very much for your positive review after staying with us!
Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope we will see you again. Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Bad hotel for many reasons from room to atmosphere, also had to pay twice for use of internet with 2 devices as I logged in with the same name and room assuming that they track who I am (which the better hotels do). However, as I signed in twice with an laptop and phone they charged me twice. I explained this upon check out to the person behind the reception (Claudio Contini) but he refused to do anything about this and insisted I had to pay 2x internet for a 1 night stay which I did. However, last time I stay at this hotel for sure if this is their customer service

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay T
Oliver K, Deputy Manager at NH Duesseldorf City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Jay T.
thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay in our Hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to improve our service. We will give your comment to our provider. Dear Jay, we hope to welcome you again at the NH Hotel Group and we wish you all the best in the meanwhile. kind regards

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Hotel is based in not a great neighbourhood. Colleagues warned not to walk outside, although that seems a bit over the top. Parking is easy underground. Not very well signposted, but once you are there it is large enough.

The reception is a bit cold. Large atrium area with a bar/restaurant in it as well. I have only taken breakfast, which is ok. Large choice of cold cuts, some hot dishes. No eggs made to order though.

Rooms are a bit worn and not very large. They rather resemble a room in a very large city like Paris or London, where space is scarce. Sleep quality is ok. Bathroom is small, and not super practical with the shower pointing direct outwards. So if you are not careful you will flood the entire bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Oliver K, Deputy Manager at NH Duesseldorf City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear worldtraveller Tom,
thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay in our Hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to improve our service. We will give your comment about our not well signposted undergroundgarage to our maintenance department to figure out any solutions. As well the problem with the shower wihch you explained to us. At the breakfast you can order an omelette or a fried egg from our waiters. Once again thank you for your review. Dear Guest,we hope to welcome you again during your next visit in Düsseldorf and wish you all the best in the meanwhile. kind regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for an exhibition.
The hotel is not located in a touristic area but it is just one U-Bahn station from Dusseldorf central rail station and 3 - 4 station from Altstadt. The U-Bahn station is 50 meters (1 minute) from the hotel, that is very convenient. Since this was a business trip, I have not bothered with the rather expensive hotel buffet breakfast and had excellent coffee and cake at the nearby WEST cafeteria at 4 Euros.
The hotel is very well organized, quiet, modern, clean, fast elevators (I have not used other facilities so I cant comment but they have bar, restaurant, fitness room, etc.).
Rooms are spacious, well equipped and modern, good beds, airconditioning (I used heating in March), quiet. Very good and reasonable price (I booked hahead, I see the price now is triple of what I paid).
Free wifi throughout the hotel, reasonable speed, easy login.
To sum up - excellent hotel, I shall come here next time in Dusseldorf.
One word of caution: NH has three hotels in Dusseldorf, all with similar names (NH City .... So be careful when you navigate. This hotel is in Koelner Strasse, near Oberbilk Markt Station.

Room Tip: I think the higher floors are quieter ( I was on 5th)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Oliver K, Deputy Manager at NH Duesseldorf City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Avi P.
thanks for staying with us at the NH Düsseldorf-City.
It is a pleasure for us to read your amazing comment.

We are all really happy to made your stay at Düsseldorf a memorable one.

I hope we will see you again.
Best regards.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Really was taken with this hotel. Stylish and modern, large open lobby. Looks a little like the inside of the Guggenheim in New York.

Decent food and drinks at the bar.

Only small negatives were the breakfast service was incredibly busy and the lifts were very slow, but i guess they can’t help it if they are popular and I’d totally recommend this hotel from my experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Oliver K, Deputy Manager at NH Duesseldorf City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Jamie J.

Thank you very much for your positive review after staying with us!
Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are all really happy to made your stay at Düsseldorf a memorable one.
We hope we will see you again. Kind regards,