All reviews shuttle service early flight nice hotel one night stay bed was very comfortable single room business stay the hotel offers nice room per night old town city centre taxi internet euros supermarket sauna
Reviewed 29 January 2019

This was an excellent hotel. The price was very reasonable and the room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. I was tired from an overseas trip and not sure if this would be “another airport hotel”. But it was a very nice room. The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. We were there on a weekend so we had to take a taxi back to the airport to catch a train into Düsseldorf. Other than that, it was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank missknitsalot
Stefan L, General Manager at Lindner Hotel Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay in our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hopefully welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

As always the Lindner Hotel from the time you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile. this is now my 6th year coming to this hotel and every year it gets better. You must and never go without the wonderful cooked breakfast that you wouldn't need to eat for the whole day. Thank you again Lindner Hotel for a great wonderful stay.

Room tip: Select what you would like from the pictures as they are what you see.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kiwiboysi
Stefan L, General Manager at Lindner Hotel Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay in our hotel and your kind words. Your positive rating is a great motivation for the entire team. We look forward to your next stay and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

Really great hotel, a short distance from the airport (with free airport shuttle) and short walk from the train station. The room was extremely clean and comfortable, my one in this case was much bigger than expected. The shower was powerful and the beds were luxurious; the room/bathroom had everything I could have needed.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Stefan L, General Manager at Lindner Hotel Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Hotel room had a very comfortable bed but was small with a slanted ceiling and a large single bed rather than a small double. It was very clean and had a nice bathroom but was lacking basic tea making facilities on arrival. Although, I did manage to request a coffee from room service which came promptly and was really nice.
As I was waiting for my next morning flight I had arrived at the hotel in the evening and just wanted to sleep. The evening receptionist was very helpful and he answered all my questions and arranged for a morning call which came at exactly the right time. However, in the morning I felt panicked to make sure I got the shuttle bus on time to get to the airport and I asked the receptionist at the desk where, when and how I would get it. I had already been told by the night receptionist that the shuttle doesn’t wait so I came down 20 minutes early.
She told me I would be ok to sit and wait for it in the lobby as he comes into the hotel for the guests. Therefore, I sat tentively waiting. There were another two other couples at the door and then I noticed a black car pull up outside. I immediately thought it was a private taxi and nobody came into the hotel. Suddenly, I realised both couples had got into the taxi so I turned to the receptionist to ask if that was the shuttle bus. In my amazement she told me it was but she had not warned me before I asked, even though she knew I was sat waiting for it. I thought this extremely unhelpful to a lone traveller in a foreign country. So a cautious warning...as I could have missed a connecting flight!
Also, the hotel offers the free bus when booking but it only comes at certain times and even though I left the airport at 10pm there wasn’t a shuttle bus in sight and I had to pay €15 in a taxi.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Honest Feedback is very important for us, as it helps us to work constantly on the satisfaction of our guests. We are sorry to hear that you did not leave our hotel as a completely satisfied. We've already talked to our frontoffice about the incident. We still hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel is to be recommended. Staff are very helpful. Hotel is immaculate and the restaurant is really good quality. They take chicken in the basket to a fabulous playful. Needless to say the beers and wines available are a wonderful.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stefan L, General Manager at Lindner Hotel Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2019