Only a 5 minute walk from the Hauptbahnhof (which is the most sensible way of entering the city from the airport as its quick, reliable and only costs 2.40 Euro) and then perhaps another 20 minutes to the Altstadt. It is also nearby a number of U-Bahn stations, making its location perfect for business and leisure travellers.
The rooms are of a genuine 4 star standard (unusual in Europe I find) and include all the usual bits a bobs such as coffee makers and in-room safes.
Only downside as far as I can see is its proximity to a few strip clubs and erotica shops. They are, however quiet and the area is perfectly safe at night. For a lads trip , in other words, it is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center offers 163 rooms and is located in the heart of Dusseldorf between the main railway station and the renowned Konigsallee 800 m away. Providing ideal access to the exhibition centre and the international airport just 10 km away, the Mercure hotel also features the Apero bar, the Quatre Saisons brasserie, a terrace and three conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City
- Mercure Duesseldorf City Center
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf