US$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

NH Duesseldorf City(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Melia Duesseldorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
US$89
US$86
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$112
US$102
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

INNSIDE by Melia Dusseldorf Derendorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Hotel Bellevue(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$160
US$128
US$484
US$473
  • Pool
All reviewsold townclose to train stationspacious roomstayed here for nightscity breakgermanychristmas
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The establishment is well structured. Nonetheless, there are some essentials missing... for instance we had to open the windows for the air to circulate, since there were no AC. Also, the reception was not so "welcoming".

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Arrived at the hotel in the pouring rain about 10:00. It really seemed like such an effort for the receptionist to open the door to store our bags. There was also the issue in her not quite understanding us (not being able to speak German). When I asked what time we could get into our room she replied about 3 o'clock. Then before we left she told someone else who arrived after us about 2 o'clock. When we finally got to our room on the 4th floor (via the stairs to get to the lift, which when you press the button to call the lights dim), the room was basic but clean. There was a large bottle of mineral water and 2 glasses, but despite being thirsty I got the sense not to drink it ( just as well it would have cost me €4). The tv had lots of channels, all in German. I asked at reception and was told that they only have German Tv. Despite being on the front I slept remarkably well (all though had to fold the pillow in 2 as it was so thin. Over the next 2 days we dealt with lots of different staff who generally were quite helpful. I asked where the pool was and was told it had been closed for years. I also asked about the sauna and fitness centre. You guessed it been closed for years. The receptionist was ever so apologetic and said they are sick telling head office to remove of all websites. I certainly wouldn't rate this as 4 star and we have stayed in a guesthouse with better facilities. The WiFi was so slow I gave up trying to download a film as it was loading at 1mb.per minute. So if you want somewhere close to the train station that's basic and if you can get it cheap enough it's a place to rest your head,b
But don't expect 4* you will be very very disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Stayed here last weekend whilst visiting Christmas markets in Dusseldorf and it was fine as a base. Room was really hot so had to keep the window open constantly and the bathroom was very small. But it served just fine for me, my husband & our 2 year old daughter. Had to wait quite a while to get checked in as there was no one at reception for ages but staff were very helpful when around.
I chose the room option only; cannot comment on the breakfast here but when I saw it advertised at almost 13 Euros per person, it would need to be pretty special! All in all, absolutely fine & would come back here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Although convenient for the station "U-Bahn" underground throughout Dusseldorf there is little else to recommend this hotel apart from the price. Room had an excellent bathroom, but uncomfortable bed with one SMALL duvet. The staff were helpful, but breakfast at e12 was over the top pricewise. It is about 1 mile walk from the old town ( unless you can work out which tram or train to take!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Terrible experience, worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We asked for a baby cot when booking at this hotel one month ahead. When you travel with small kids you expect that a hotel rated 7.1 and family friendly, with ‘free baby beds for kids under 2” would take on board your requests. Nope. When we arrived at the hotel, approx. 9pm, the receptionist did not know we asked for a baby cot so he brought one after we settled into the room. The baby cot he brought to the room consisted of a dirty baby mattress and a cushion, a cushion you would expect from a sofa, or an armchair. No linen, no bed sheets. We were told this was the only one in a hotel with rooms going from no.1 to no.520 something.
I lifted the mattress and I found that the bottom of the baby cot was full of crumbs, raisins, a baby dirty sock. This is where I was supposed to put my 1 year old to sleep? The receptionist took the baby cot and cleaned it in front of me by throwing on the corridor in front of my room all the dirt, the crumbs, the baby sock, the left overs of food that were at the bottom of the baby cot. Then he left.
The leftovers from the baby cot were not cleaned till morning.
Dirty radiators in the bathroom, and also the dirt around the shower in our room. And in the elevator of block D the wall was dirty of something that looked like someone had been smudging poo on it. And this dirt was still there on Sunday afternoon, when we finally left your hotel.
After complaining for the appalling situation all we as offered the following day was a new baby cot a free breakfast for 2 mornings. When asked to see the manager I was told the manager would be at the hotel at a certain time but then didn’t show up.
Terrible experience in terms of health and safety, service, hygiene, politeness and customer care. Really arrogant and non friendly staff.

Room Tip: no rooms facing the tram lines very very noisy
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family