Stayed here for two nights during a trip with my family to Germany.
* Room was a very good size for two adults and two children. Did not feel crowded
* Breakfast was a good spread
* Within a mile of the Dusseldorf HBF so is walkable
* The staff was very friendly and helpful
* Provide a transportation pass to use the public transportation services of the city for free
* Right next to small park with a play ground
* Shower was a bit weird. It was a small wall that was connected to the tub. I didn't manage to correctly the first time I took a shower and managed to flood the bathroom floor quite a bit. Thankfully, I had enough towels. :-)
* The near by park gets a bit sketch and dark after the sun goes down.
Overall: Would definitely stay here againMore
- Free Wifi