All reviewsthe hotel staffstayed here for two nightsgood sizewould definitely stay here againcitygermany
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I have stayed at the Lessing Hotel twice now, and enjoyed both of my stays. The staff are very welcoming and knowledgeable of the area. They sent us tickets to our home address to give us free transport from the airport, and around Dusseldorf, which saved us a lot of money!

The hotel is very clean, spacious rooms, and situated close to a tram route which takes you straight to the main part of the city. It is also close to the train station that has a direct link to the airport.

I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I stayed here with my daughters for a Christmas market weekend. The hotel is located in a quiet residential area and very near the tram stop that is only 5 stops away from the centre. The hotel gives you free local travel cards which also helps you get around. The triple room was spacious, light, clean and warm. The staff were all so lovely and thankfully their English was a lot better than our German. The breakfast was worth the 12 euros and the breakfast room is light and airy. Would love to go back there again. The Christmas markets were well worth the visit

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2016

the room was very spacious, very clean. the service was great and the hotel is located in a great location. the parking was limited but it is the same in almost all Europe. the site said it was free breakfast but when we got there we had to pay for it. overall the Hotel was really great, I'll give it 9/10

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for three nights, our second stay at this hotel. Our room was very large and at the rear of the hotel so nice and quiet. Traditionally furnished so nice and cosy, bathroom whilst not big was clean. We were given travel cards which gave us free travel on local train and trams. The owner of the hotel is extremely helpful as were the other staff and all spoke good English. There is a very nice bistro on the corner of the street called Drei Raum where we ate one night and the food was very nice as was the wine. Another restaurant we would recommend is Kasematten, situated by the side of the Rhine in the 'Old Town', its nice to sit and enjoy a glass of wine or beer and watch the boats going by. We ate pizza which was delicious and visited twice.
We hope to go to Dusseldorf again next year and will certainly stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I have stayed at the Lessing Hotel this past 2 weeks and 4 years ago during the Drupa exposition. Its a great little hotel. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Only issue may be that there is no air conditioning so during the summer the room may be a bit warm. The staff is outstanding! Nice breakfast room with attentive service.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business