All reviews train station nice room nice hotel old town first floor choose this hotel underground parking stayed nights public transport comfortable bed s bahn good size top floor city bbc2 business taxi
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. Hotel location is so nice and in city center. Receptionist are so friendly and nice ppl. I got upgrade and I loved the two level room. Was first time to see such a nice room. If u got a car they will charge u 15€ per day as a parking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Magdy-DXB
Guest-Relation T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are very happy to hear you liked our house so much. Thank you ver much for taking time to assess us. We hope to see you soon. Your guest relation team

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel having stayed there 4 times during the past 2 years. The rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious and the beds very very comfortable. We have eaten in restaurant and breakfast is great selection of cold and hot dishes. Staff are always very helpful and extremely friendly .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

As Holiday Inns go this was definitely one of the better ones. Friendly staff, modern and clean room, good breakfast. 20 minute walk to the centre of town and also near transport options. A good option for a stay in Düsseldorf.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Steve, thank you for the nice words. You are alwas welcome. We hope to see you soon. Your Guest Relation Team

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I flew into DUS and needed a nearby hotel - this was a great choice which allowed me ease of access to the rail network, and a short hop from the Airport. As a Platinum IHG member I was lucky to have an upgraded suite - thanks! The room was great, the bar was great, the breakfast was great and you could tell there was a team spirit in action! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I visited here for the first time, having usually stayed over in Neuss about 15 minutes away.
I have been pleasantly surprised to find yet another top quality hotel close to where my office is located and very convenient for central Dusseldorf or the Messe.

Friendly and helpful staff greeted me on arrival and went over and above to make sure my specific requests had been catered for.

Room couldn’t be faulted and was very tastefully decorated and well furnished to be suitable for business or pleasure.

Typical top quality food and service throughout making this another IHG hotel I will be sure to both recommend and to visit when in town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Guest-Relation T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear JPeter R, thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased that you were so satisfied with our house and would like to come back. You are always welcome. Your Guest Relation Team