All reviews staff was friendly and helpful old town shopping street business stay parking garage breakfast was excellent the hotel staff walking distance recommend this hotel hotel is located expo city station receptionist train
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The receptionist here was incredibly helpful.
We arrived in Dusseldorf in the morning, too early to check in, but he had no problem with storing our suitcases.
Also, he printed our boarding passes for our onward flight, which was a huge relief.
The Hotel is in a great location, short walk from the main station, or there is a metro stop just around the corner.
Walking distance through a park to the old town, shops, restaurants.
Plus, a little packet of ‘Sleep Sheep’ sweets!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. It is right in the city centre, close to stores and restaurants. It is a 4* hotel but it looks a bit worn out. The sheets were clean but the mattress was too soft to have a good sleep. The carpet, the furniture and the bathroom overall look a bit old.

The breakfast was good with plenty of options and staff was also very nice.

All in all it can be a good choice for a fair price in the city centre but don’t expect all the comfort you usually get in a real 4* hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Monica C
TI_DdorfCity, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Dusseldorf City by Tulip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your nice feedback and your stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
Hotel Düsseldorf City by Tulip Inn

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in February. It is a good location for shopping and close to the center. Rather clean and very friendly staff. I can recommend this hotel for your choice and want to say thank you for the service

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Kind regards,
Hotel Düsseldorf City by Tulip Inn

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located in a small lane next to big road. Within 5 minuets walking its two big departments stores and shopping street. Two big supermarkets nearby as well. Lots restaurants within 10 minuets walking distance. Breakfast is limited choose, but they do have scramble eggs and bacon, also different choose of breads. Beds are comfortable and it’s not noisy at all. Nearby Its a parking garage cost 6 euro for 24 hours. Very convenient if you come by car.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here with friends, location was great, with only a short walk into the centre and 10min walk from station. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful however the hotel could do with a little updating. My only negative about this hotel was that my friend booked 2 none smoking rooms and one smoking room, once checked in I went to our room and found that it was a smoking room, I went back to reception explained that I wanted a none smoking room, they explained that they had actually put us in 2 smoking rooms and one none smoking room. At this point I was very unhappy as I'm a none smoker and didn't want to stay in that room as it smelt badly. I asked to swap but was told no other rooms available.
I was very disappointed that the hotel had presumed that I would want a smoking room, whilst I was annoyed I didn't let this ruin our weekend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends