All reviewsstaff was friendly and helpfulold townshopping streetbusiness stayparking garagethe hotel staffwalking distancerecommend this hotelhotel is locatedexpocitystationreceptionisttrain
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in February. It is a good location for shopping and close to the center. Rather clean and very friendly staff. I can recommend this hotel for your choice and want to say thank you for the service

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TI_DdorfCity, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Dusseldorf City by Tulip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your nice feedback and your stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
Hotel Düsseldorf City by Tulip Inn

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located in a small lane next to big road. Within 5 minuets walking its two big departments stores and shopping street. Two big supermarkets nearby as well. Lots restaurants within 10 minuets walking distance. Breakfast is limited choose, but they do have scramble eggs and bacon, also different choose of breads. Beds are comfortable and it’s not noisy at all. Nearby Its a parking garage cost 6 euro for 24 hours. Very convenient if you come by car.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here with friends, location was great, with only a short walk into the centre and 10min walk from station. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful however the hotel could do with a little updating. My only negative about this hotel was that my friend booked 2 none smoking rooms and one smoking room, once checked in I went to our room and found that it was a smoking room, I went back to reception explained that I wanted a none smoking room, they explained that they had actually put us in 2 smoking rooms and one none smoking room. At this point I was very unhappy as I'm a none smoker and didn't want to stay in that room as it smelt badly. I asked to swap but was told no other rooms available.
I was very disappointed that the hotel had presumed that I would want a smoking room, whilst I was annoyed I didn't let this ruin our weekend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Cons: The hotel is a bit old. Generally it was clean but the walls and armatures in the bathroom tells not the same. Water pressure was ok, but the temp was so high or so cold and difficult to adjust. This was the smallest looking bed ever. Like a couch, but comfy. I didn't checked the prices of other hotels around, but for 75€/night, this hotel may not be the best value for money.

Pros: rich breakfast: including 4 types of cheese, 4 types of salami, fried bacon, scrumbled eggs, even some smoked salmon and trout! Staff was friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi range and speed was OK. Very good location: Walk distance to City Centre, near the metro station.

Conclusion:
- old bathroom
- small looking bed

drops this hotel makes this hotel not very much of a business one.

+ Rich breakfast
+ Location

are good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Not good hotel. Room was dirty and welcome / check in poor. Tv didn’t work. Only 4* because it has a minibar. Very tired bathrooms. Cheap uncomfortable pillows. Outside and area not good. Would avoid if other choices available.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business