“Dinner”

Da Cla Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 2,048 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We had a New Eve Dinner here and my opionion is that the price was to high for the menu that we had. It was not bad but still for the price that we payed it was just to expensive but service was good.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing restaurant with amazing decor and very friendly service and superb Italian food. Absolute must go if in Düsseldorf

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I really liked the place, everything tasted good, the wine was good. The atmosphere was nice and cozy. I'll definitely come back again. Recommended

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I make a rule not to give negative feedback for restaurants I have visited as I know how difficult making a living can be. We stumbled onto the restaurant on 21 October, saw it was very busy and managed to secure a table. We finally ordered food, rack of lamb for my wife and ravioli for myself. We did enjoy some excellent wine, but the food was disappointing. The pasta was cold, lamb overcooked and it was served with what looked like deep fried crisps! We made the decision to leave, the manager was apologetic, he insisted that we did not pay for anything including the wine and mineral water. We insisted on paying for the drinks, fair is fair.
I have just read numerous reviews and note this restaurant is ranked 9 in Dusseldorf, I clearly went on a bad night!

1  Thank Simon C
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We ate lunch here on the day we arrived. The place is nicely decorated with different plates for each table. Our server was polite and competent and knew the dishes very well. We had the pasta and lobster ravioli. Both were freshly prepared and tasty. We wanted to eat dinner here on another night but there were no reservations available.

1  Thank NCSmokey