“Excellent!”

Da Cla Restaurant
Ranked #160 of 2,039 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was in Düsseldorf for business and I tried to find an italian restaurant for the dinner (I am Italian). Da Cla was a great surprice, specially for Cruditè. Very good pasta too. Definitively the best restaurant for the best events.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We read a lot of great reviews about this restaurant, yet our expectations were topped by having dinner there ourselves. We came in this fantastic restaurant Twice during the last week of my holiday!
Service excellent, food fantastic! One of the best in Dusseldorf for sure! After we glanced over the menu we were presented with different types of meat so we could check out the quality. I suggest to order the Argentine Premium Black Angus Filet! the steaks were grilled to perfection. They also have a long list of wine from everywhere, so they can satisfy everyone! Even dessert was so out of this world we really have to come again and treat us once more to this culinary attraction.
Claudio, the owner of the restaurant, was very welcoming and gave us also some tips about the city! Fantastic experience!
Thank you for a great evening!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had dinner with work colleagues, the food was superb, the homemade cheesecake is a must.
The service was excellent, one of best menus had for a long time along with service
Would highly recommend

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing new restaurant in Dusseldorf. Strongly suggested. Good vibes and great selection of mediterranean food.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant! all of top quality, service and qualified staff. I recommend it to all those who want to enjoy the good fish. I will definitely be back. :)