All reviews dove soap jr suite mini bar tea and coffee old city enjoyed our stay rooms are nice walking distance first floor convenient location lovely hotel room service good size breakfast buffet recommend this hotel minute walk business trip
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The whole area around and the hotel itself is very new and modern. Also, it was very clean inside. On the outside it seems as if they are not ready with the gardening yet, looks more preliminary.
Furthermore, the door of the room is very heavy and I needed a lot of power to open them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
CRQualityManager, Quality Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear chrschaffrath,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
The work on the outdoor facilities are unfortunately not completed. But we are in contact with the builders and hope that they will finish the work soon.
The doors are fire doors, these are for your safety.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City is a new hotel and is very well appointed. The buffet breakfast is excellent and the staff were always very helpful. As an English only speaker I found that all of the staff could speak English fluently and were able to give me advice and directions.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Barnycanbill,
Thank you so much for your review of our Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I have seldom experienced so bad service as in the hotel. The people in the reception was both incompetent and rude to both me and my colleague. We had done reservations with one credit card and wanted to pay with our respective credit cards and they still did not manage to solve it. I also cancelled one night, when I informed them it was no problem still they charge for that night. I do not recommend anyone to stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CRQualityManager, Quality Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear 123miao,
Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee.
We deeply regret that we could not meet your expectations and you were not satisfied with your stay.
Please be assured that this is not our standard. We always strive to meet the wishes and expectations of our guests, our staff are always friendly, helpful and courteous. We regret that you did not feel that way. We take your comments very seriously and have already shared them with our Front Office Manager.
Unfortunately, our advance purchase rate can not be canceled free of charge. Even during a fair, free cancellations are not possible.
As a deposit is required for an adanve purchase rate, it will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking. Of course, 10% of the room rate would be credited to this credit card when you canceled the last night.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

At first, I wanted to rate it 3 stars until my wife told me what she had paid. So price/comfort gives it a good deal. The hotel is quite modern and is approx 15min walking from the old city center. The beds are all queens I think, so rather small. The breakfast was very basic and the fact that it was really crowded in the hotel didn't make it a relaxing morning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CRQualityManager, Quality Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest gunterv2016,
Thank you for your rating of the Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee.
We are very grateful for your feedback and we are pleased that we could convince you with our value for money.
We offer our guests different room categories with different equipment. Just call us on your next booking and we will gladly advise you and find the right room for you. Of course, we try to fulfill all your wishes and expectations for your stay with us.
Our rich breakfast includes coffee, tea, water, delicious juices, fresh fruit, bread, rolls, sausage, cheese, yogurt, waffles, egg dishes made to order and much more.
We hope you come visit us again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for prowein fair. It was good clean and very confortable. Close to a train station .breakfast is very rich and delicious. There is a kettle in the room so you can have coffee or tea ...
Will definitely book it for next year !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
CRQualityManager, Quality Manager at Holiday Inn Dusseldorf City - Toulouser Allee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Micheline T.,