Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel
Melia Duesseldorf(Dusseldorf)
US$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$73
US$71
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$124
Radisson Blu
US$162
US$151
  • Room Service
NH Duesseldorf City(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Hotel(Dusseldorf)
US$88
US$78
All reviewsliving roompersonal assistantcigar loungetouch screencontrol lightsold townhotel guestsluxury hotelperfect locationcomplimentary coffeeseparate showerthe hotel is perfectly locatedfree mini barperfect servicespecial thankswonderful hotelbreakfast staff
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with superb rooms a great bar and cigar humidor and smoking room
Good pool free mini bar and special lounge with free coffee and tea very spacious rooms but quite expensive especially breakfast unless you get an inclusive rate

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

One of me best experiences staying in hotels. Excellent service, the top location. I think it was renovated recently, the rooms look new. Very coasy lobby bar. For the residents there is a special area with a concierge ready to help you anytime and free drinks and snacks. Recommend!

Stayed: May 2017
Breidenbacher_Hof, Manager at Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear guest,

Спасибо - we are much obliged to you for your recent visit to the Breidenbacher Hof and for your recommendation!
We are pleased to learn that you truly enjoyed staying with us and are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best wishes in the meantime and kind regards from the Capella hotel in Dusseldorf to Kazan,

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Before visiting Breidenbacher Hof, I had read several good reviews about it but when I visited it, it exceeded my expectations. I love it. The staff, the location, the interior, rooms, spa, ... everything! Besides that, this hotel has a unique charm that gives you the feeling of being at home. For instance the living area. I have visited a large number of hotels all over the world, but the concept of the living area was new for me. I look forward for my next visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Breidenbacher_Hof, Manager at Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear guest,

As much as it was our pleasure to welcome you and your family it is to receive your marvelous feedback!
Thank you very much for your appreciation of our warm and caring service and the facilities, which make staying here a unique and enjoyable experience.

An ideal shopping destination, the Brasserie "1806" offering continental European cuisine, our spa featuring an indoor pool, two Finnish saunas and a steam bath, complimentary iPad facilities for our guests and many more: Whether you simply want to relax in the Capella Living Room or get down to business in one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in Europe, the Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel has the ideal mix of luxurious amenities and a world-class hotel location in Dusseldorf's city center near the Old Town.

Therefore, we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family again soon!

Best wishes in the meantime
and kindest regards to Beirut,

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel remains as top city hotel in Dusseldorf or even Germany.
Although the property is top notch, the major difference is by the staff and management.
The hotel location is ideal between the shopping area and old town.
Rooms are huge and luxurious.
Brassiere 1806 is remarkable with outstanding services.
Living room is added value to the hotel.
I can’t count how many times I stayed in this hotel, however every time I check out I feel that I really should go back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Breidenbacher_Hof, Manager at Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear guest,

As you know, we truly appreciate not only your loyalty to the Breidenbacher Hof, but also your gratefulness for our services. We always enjoy being your hosts and are very ambitious, especially pertaining to creating very comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing stays for you!
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again wishing you all the best in the meantime.

With kind regards from the Capella hotel in Dusseldorf,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This hotel clearly has a very high quality management team in charge. I stay in an awful lot of hotels, and this one stacks up against the very best. Polite, friendly and efficient staff throughout, from the concierge, to front desk, to lounge staff, to bar staff, to breakfast staff.

The hotel is in a great location, with a vast array of shops and restaurants in easy walking distance,

The room was comfortable and extremely well appointed. Super comfortable bed. Lovely bathroom. Good choice of TV channels. No criticisms at all, and absolutely worthy of 5 star status.

I will probably be back at the same time next year, and will most definitely book this hotel again for my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Breidenbacher_Hof, Inhaber at Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear guest,

Considering your promise to be most possibly back next year we are looking forward to welcoming you again.
It will be our great pleasure to create another enjoyable and relaxing stay for you, in every respect and whilst considering your very own preferences.
The Breidenbacher Hof and its team members are ambitious to be your preferred hotel and will certainly do the utmost to convince with service excellence and luxurious atmosphere at an ideal location.

Thank you for precious praise based on your tremendous travel experiences!

With best wishes for a very happy and peaceful New Year
and kindest regards from the Capella hotel in Dusseldorf,

Cyrus Heydarian (General Manager)
& team