Book now, pay at stay
US$117
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$101
US$84
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$124
US$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$146
US$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$143
US$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$184
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$109
US$88
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$257
US$214
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

All reviewsbig roomlight sleeperthe main train stationminute walkradiatortvnoiseeuroselevatorcathedralcheeseinternet
Reviewed 13 January 2017

A delightful flat surfaced 15 minute walk from Cologne Train Station and the hotel checked me in at 12pm, great because I fancied a 1 hour snooze! The check in and checkout was smooth and the slim blond male Receptionist was extremely friendly, helpful and chatty. I was told I was in a super economy bedroom in the basement, but for the price I paid at just £27, it didn't bother me whatsoever. The room was fine, a bit sad looking and had no view, but I was only there to sleep. I had plenty of hot water, the radiators were a god send, nice and toasty. The TV wasn't the best as it was so high up, but it was an LG TV so it was okay to watch, but the position could of been slightly lower bracketed to the wall. I didn't take breakfast as I was off out early to Luxembourg by train. My only issue was the noise from the corridor, I was woken up at 3am by loud talking night staff and found it hard to get back to sleep...The corridors are very hollow..So you can hear noise quite easily, not great if you are a very light sleeper.. I was only woken up once thank goodness. Breakfast was easy as there is a Mcdonalds next to Cologne Train Station and a great Bakery. If you are on a budget, then there is a great Kebab shop just down the road (Christophe strasse) and around the corner on the main road into Cologne Train Station. On the whole I enjoyed the Hotel, more of a 2 star than a 3 star, but it was okay! Tea and Coffee maker would of been a nice touch! Cologne is a great city..One day was enough and to walk up to the top of the Cathedral for just 4 Euros! Amazing Views and such a hike, Just over 534 Steps!

Room Tip: Budget is Basement and Basic
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2016

We were in Cologne visiting the Christmas markets. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the train station and cathedral. It is a nice quiet location. The room was reasonably sized, very clean as was the bathroom. The staff at reception we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again as it was a good location for us, quiet, clean and reasonably priced. Also it was a short walking distance to some nice restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki D
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Only around 50 euro a night, with a friendly and helpful staff, nice comfortable room, and a nice bathroom. The location isn't the greatest, but you can walk to most places you want to go. There isn't much of a view, except the dark street it resides on. There is free Wi-Fi, but you need to go to reception to get the password. Our username and password however didn't work at all, and I didn't care that much to go down to reception and ask about it. Overall, for the price you get a good deal.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Me and my wife were not sure whether to pick this hotel or not due to bad reviews lately. But the price was finde and we thought it would be fine for a couple of nights. But it was not! We were really disappointed. We had to sleep in an ugly room in the basement. I don't get it how this can be called "hotel". I should be having a hotel as well by putting a bed in my basement which is even way cleaner and more beautiful then this thing called hotel. There were rifts at the walls and it smelled pretty bad. Even the staff was unfriendly and seemed not having fun. Would never return!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vick A
Reviewed 27 October 2015

As the most hotel in Cologne, the structure is antique but very clean. There is no luxury and the hotel is simples but comfortable. The cost benefits is an advantage and the breakfast offers many options. The rooms on underground are not so quiet (3,4 und 5). The Hotel provides Wi-Fi internet, but a little bit slowly. The staff were very nice and polite. They were also worried about the guest's safety because there were manifestation occuring in the city and they gave us some tips.
The location of this hotel is about 15 minutes walking from central station. Considering that the mainly public transportation work around the central area, the best way to arrive at Windsor Hotel is by foot. During the walk is it possible to admire old building and breath a antique atmosfere.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple