“Best Burger and Sweet Potato Fries”
Review of Menz Burger

Menz Burger
Ranked #4 of 2,637 Restaurants in Cologne
Price range: US$13 - US$23
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time not far from the hotel and enjoyed our visit! Lovely burger, great choices! I had the menz burger with one patty instead of two and thought it was fab. If I'm in cologne ever again would drop by!!

1  Thank Joshua S

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This funky corner spot looked inviting and a bit too cool for us but we entered anyway and I'm happy we did. My bf, who prides himself on making a spectacular burger, enjoyed his avocado burger and fries while I LOVED my large grilled vegetable salad. It was one of the best I have ever had and if I lived closer it would become my "go to" favorite. Yes; we went to a burger place and I am raving about the veggie salad but it just goes to show they cater to vegetarians as well. There was just one server who was not overly friendly and the prices were a bit high but we would recommend trying Menz, especially if you are in the mood for something other than German food.

1  Thank ccbb3306
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We loved the restaurant and food. The service was amazing and they spoke English also. Amazing burgers.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Living in Dubai, I was really impressed to found such a great burger in Germany. Will visit definitely again

1  Thank smartguenter
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Delicious food with high quality ingredients, and a very welcoming atmosphere! This is my absolute favorite burger restaurant in Cologne, the sweet potato french fries are to die for! I also highly recommend the chicken wings. Overall a consistently satisfying place to eat. Thank you!

2  Thank Alison S