All reviewsfamily roomvery nice hotelsaunashowerbusiness
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that the bed was comfortable and the room had good size.
What I did not like and that is why I rated it as average:
- Sauna only available on extra charge, at a price of more than 100Euro it should be included.
- Smell in the Pool area was terrible, I had it still in my nose once I reached my room.
- Location of the Hotel and surrounding, no good restaurant could be reached in walk distance
- For checking I had to wait around 5 min. till service personal was available.

From my perspective price/service does not match with my expectations

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at hotel during COP23. Hotel staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Hotel has modern and contemporary feel.

Lovely breakfast buffet was included in room charge. In the evening, the hotel restaurant was totally empty. I suppose most guests ate in restaurants downtown.

Hotel is in the suburbs and far from any shops, cafes, restaurants, etc.

Bathroom was pleasant enough but the tiles in the shower floor were loose with a number of tiles missing and I kept wondering what sort of grime and bacteria might live in the uncovered grout.

The lock on the doors is odd and difficult to open with the card key. Plan on making a trip to the reception to get help opening the door.

All in all a nice hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GalerieDesignHotel, Empfang at Galerie Design Hotel Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,
thanks for taking your time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding your note concerning the bathroom, we are pleased to inform you that we have already started extensive renovations.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards, Your Gallerie Design Hotel Bonn

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I had very bad experience in the hotel. In my room there were some door, on which was written "emergency exit". At night while I was sleepeing drunk man walked into my room through this door. I realized that this door are leading to next room where are living some strangers. This was big mistake from the side of the hotel, that door were not locked.
Besides that-hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
GalerieDesignHotel, Empfang at Galerie Design Hotel Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Gigislava,
thank you very much for taking the time to rate the Galerie Hotel Bonn here. It saddens us that you were not completely satisfied during your stay. Please be assured that we have handled your complaint very carefully and have promptly shared your comments with the responsible departments in order to prevent such occurrences in the future. Unfortunately, we can not undo these incidents, so we would like to apologize for the inconvenience in any form. We would be delighted if, despite your one-time annoyance, you give us the opportunity to convince you of our capabilities.
Best regards,
Your Galerie Design Hotel Bonn

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight in Bonn at this very elegant, nice and clean hotel. Description was accurate and I got a family room by connecting two rooms together, excellent solution at a good price point. Food at the restaurant was very good and got 50% discount for the Kids as they did not have a kids menu, very nice gesture! Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
thank you for the good rating! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon!
Best regards,
Your Gallerie Design Hotel Bonn

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Interesting Design. Room was very comfortable and modern. Unfortunately a lot of extras that are not included. Such as parking and Sauna.
Breakfast was very overpriced so we skipped it.
Staff was very welcoming.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
GalerieDesignHotel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Galerie Design Hotel Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Diana,

Thank you very much for visiting the Galerie Design Hotel Bonn and for your really kind review. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we may welcome you once again in our hotel.

With best regards