“Sunday morning coffee”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Nice place to stay and enjoy your cappuccino on a Sunday morning. a lovely range of sweets and cakes

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

If you want to go away from the typical cuisines in the city this place has one of my favorite menus! Really nice choices of fusion dishes they are creatively put together. And there is a friendly doggy around and great staff! A favorite in Bonn. By the way, come here hungry ;)

Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is by far the worst food experience I have had since I moved to Bonn. I want to think that the food was even worst because we ordered it take away...but guys if your food cannot make it through transportation DO NOT SELL IT TAKE AWAY.
We ordered a burger and a roast beef sandwich. The roast beed was not roast beef but something more like unflavoured pulled beef. The burger patty was thin as paper and I doubt it beef. On top of that everything was soggy and they charged 2 euros for a handful of crisps.

1  Thank Amalia Á
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The cakes are so good as well as the food. Everything is delicious and beautiful there. The loveliest season is spring, when trees of the old town are full of blossoms and you have such a great view from the cafe which prevents you from leaving it. Anyway in all seasons what is important is you can be sitting there alone but you don't feel alone. The atmosphere of the cafe is very welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I LOVE THIS PLACE! While living in Bonn, my friends and I would eat here all the time! And every time I'm in Bonn I make an effort to stop by. I'm obsessed with the Fajita Con Carne. Milkshakes are also amazing here. The owner is super sweet and she has an adorable small dog that wanders about while you eat called Gizmo. Honestly can't rave enough about this place! It's so good!