“Average”

Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Warnemunde
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The ambiance and deco are cold and sterile. Food was good ( I had a really good jouvetsi with haricots), service was OK and friendly. Beverages are too expensive. I had a very basic retsina from the supermarket for 6,90. So I didn't drink a secon one!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Food was tasty and satisfying. Service was very nice. Especially very attentive towards the little kids, providing for a lot of toys.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Cool spring port day. After wandering thru this picturesque town we went into the Teepott for lunch. Teepott is lovely inside and more elegant than the walk-up dining options along the canal. On warmer days there is a patio overlooking the ocean for dining. The primarily fish-base menu is great but this is also the one spot we had the most difficulty communicating as our waiter had no English and our German was lacking.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This restaurant was across the plaza from my hotel. We were able to have dinner while watching the sunset over the ocean. The food was delicious! Our server spoke English and was able to accommodate an allergy in our party. Our server was wonderful and so friendly - he made our dining experience even more wonderful. He ended the evening by bringing us shots of uzo (for those that didn't want uzo he brought a lollipop.) Wonderful, wonderful food!

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Ordered two small cokes for the kids, 4,60 Euro per glass, 9.20 total! When asked, the waiter said I ordered it., and did I suggest he should pay it?